Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how the iTunes version of Tailgunner is marked as explicit. I guess the guy marking down the lyrics didn't appreciate the Fokker pun all that much.

Meanwhile, Holy Smoke isn't marked explicit, despite the very obvious usage of the naughty word shit. Which is pretty damn weird, because even stuff like the letter swap in the live version of El Dorado was caught and marked down.

I know. But the ensuing discussion about it was hilarious. People got so upset.

Of course, Paul Di’anno also called Bruce gay..

Recent Bruce Q&A, someone asked whether he and Gers would come out of the closet. Gers had a rainbow-coloured guitar strap, he endorsed some dick art back home. Dickinson performed in underpants and sang Tailgunner. Murray was a skinhead, Harris and McBrain are racists and Smith is obviously in KKK.

They're a Nazi Gay bunch. See TGU live chapter, calm end part, guy in front row is doing Nazi salute. They also haven't performed Flight Of Icarus since it got debunked as Nazi propaganda back in late 1990s.

Di'Anno on the other hand is a cunt, I bet he was on the receiving side all the time during only-bandmember backstage parties.

Watch out, somebody might take your post as evidence and collect it somewhere in one of those sites they keep track of musicians' unfortunate political opinions or previous transgressions.

e: Smith wore a shirt with the British and Confederate flags on it in the Flight of Icarus video, actually. Obviously he's a KKK sympathizer and closet racist.

...video? Lol. H wore confederate flags in 21st century, live, too.

I think they should do a song (or even whole album!!!) about a clairvoyant. It could be called The Prophet, or something like that.

The lyrics could go "There's a time to live....and a time to fly" (Bruce would like that too)

Yeah, c'mon Maiden. You know you could do it justice.

a.k.a. The Man With The Crystal Balls.
A man who walks alone - and very carefully, never running free (for obvious reasons), avoiding Charlottes by all means even though feeling depressed and lonely.
Are you implying that the SSOASS dies of an STI?

Either this (any three of them: soft tissue injury, symptom targeted intervention gone wrong, or what you probably had in mind), or broken balls.

I read an analysis of the song Tailgunner on songmeanings.com about how it is full of homosexual allusions and is about Bruce coming out as gay. So maybe more songs on that theme would be interesting.
I read that interpretation. It's obviously a joke.
From what I heard was that Bruce had gotten a laugh over the term "tailgunner" as a slang term, but realized he couldn't right a song about something like so switched it to another plane jam.

Though it would make sense, given the line "Nail that fucker Fokker".

They should do concept album about Atlantis. Imagine Eddie and artwork. :)
Undersea Eddie was one of my thoughts for ‘the next album’ before TBOS was announced. I don’t think he has ever been IN the water yet, even if he has been ON it.

Judas Priest and Saxon both will release their new albums 'till March 2018 ! To me, it is really sad that Maiden don't come up with a new album ! Judas Priest shared their new songs, released a very good song for a single and discusses the work for the album - the fans are really excited about it and everything is like a holiday !
Don't get me wrong, I am also excited about the new tour, but if it was a new album then I would be double excited !!!
I hope for a 2019 release of the new album by Maiden ! :blush:

They should do concept album about Atlantis. Imagine Eddie and artwork. :)

boooring, they should do album, or at least several songs based on D.Buzzati 'The Tartar Steppe', J. M.Coetzee 'Waiting for the barbarians', K.Abe "The Woman in the Dunes", G. Meyrink 'Golem' and lovecraftian horror epic 'At the Mountains of Madness'.:shred::rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back