Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sincerely hope this is not true... this could just mean a GMETID/TFF 2010 style "preview" summer tour into a new release+full on album tour in 2019.

There are rumors they've booked a studio in Paris for early 2018.
Not heard much from them lately, either. The joys of speculation!

In your opinion, this is a must for writing extremely stupid lyrics, or an excuse?
Lyrics don't matter to me, I don't follow the half of what Bruce is singing. English isn't my mother language. Unlike pop music, Maiden has relatively complex lyrics for me. Although, it would be neato to understand everything and different accents etc.

Lyrics don't matter to me, I don't follow the half of what Bruce is singing. English isn't my mother language. Unlike pop music, Maiden has relatively complex lyrics for me. Although, it would be neato to understand everything and different accents etc.
In that case, it's not a song by Nicko.

27866953_10156195113698417_3939489034044954334_n.jpg

9th February. Easy enough to find Foro, especially for a man who looked up every ice hockey league in the world recently.

I think it's time for an fluent English-speaking listener to create a petition asking Maiden to select another producer for a new album. Also, they need to abandon the live-recording thing. I want a polished sounding record. With distinct and upfront guitars. For me best sounding album is Powerslave. I do not want them to create Powerslave 2. I want precision and good sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back