Iron Maiden RPG video game coming!

Since it's free I don't mind giving it a shot myself, low expectations though.

I can find it on Google Play Store, but my phone has decided I'm not signed in to Google (even though I am). Going to have to sort that out first. I searched for 'iron maiden' under Games.

Yea I'm having the same problem. Found it on android store but not the apple store.

If you go to the ironmaidenlegacy.com website from your device, there will be a prompt to download the game.

Yeah just clicked on the download tab from the ironmaidenlegacy site. Weird you can't find it searching on Apple. Good bit of marketing hiding the game :)

Soundtrack spoiler:
So far a live version of Revelations. Not sure where it's from.

I think the game will need to get some reviews before the search engines pick it up on the app stores.

First crash. :facepalm:

I'm playing on an old model ipad so it's probably going slower for me it would for newer devices.

I'm impressed with the soundtrack so far, although I've only head one live track.

Crashed again. :facepalm::facepalm:

Found it on the App Store. However, it's been "loading" for about 3 minutes now while saying things like "Climbing like a monkey", "Fearing the dark", "Running to the hills", and "Sailing away like our fathers before us"...

Back