Iron Maiden RPG video game coming!

Ok luckily when it crashes it starts you where you left off when it reloads.

Crashed three times in a row. Graphics looked quite nice from what I saw. Then crash.

Yep, I got past the tutorial but now it keeps crashing. Not sure if it's a universal problem or just older devices. I'll try it on my phone later.

I gave up on it after the 4th crash. The gameplay seemed fun though.

Mine hasn't crashed at all, I've played about 3-4 levels. I don't hate it as much as I thought I would, but the levels are ludicrously repetitive. It's literally the same exact visual every time with slightly different bad guys.

Overall, I doubt I'll be playing it much. The soundtrack is nice, but I've yet to hear anything new or live, and the RPG complexity just bores and annoys the shit out of me.

Working fine on mine. The soundtrack is by far the best bit as far as I can see, unless it changes in the next level. I also find I don't want to play through too quickly if I'm enjoying listening to a particular song.

This game is a lot better than I thought it would be. It's actually one of the more well made apps I've played.
8/10

Edit: Mine is Collin-9211

I've only played it for a few minutes (after the install took awhile) but it's at least already better than Ed Hunter ever was so there is that.

I just want whatever extra unreleased songs that are on here on disc or something to add to the collection. I doubt I'll play this much, I just want the music really.

The website says there are no plans to release the music as a soundtrack.

Is there much in the way of unreleased live tracks in the game?

Back