Iron Maiden RPG video game coming!

I wonder if we will get a greatest hits compilation to accompany this, Bout time we had one more of those :p

That's my guess. Ten bucks we see this:

Early Summer 2016 - Legacy of the Beast cell phone game
Mid/Late Summer 2016 - Legacy of the Beast greatest hits CD featuring tracks from the game
Spring 2017-Summer 2017 - Legacy of the Beast classics world tour

Mid/Late Summer 2016 - Legacy of the Beast greatest hits CD featuring tracks from the game
Makes sense, but I don't like the sound of a tour called Legacy of the Beast. Sounds like a farewell tour!

2 CD Compilation for 40 years of the Beast - for sure, with many live unreleased versions it makes a sense.But 2017 tour is going to be the nex leg of "The Book of Souls Tour I recon...

No official source ever said anything of a second leg of the BOS-tour.

Yeah, I don't think we'll see a second leg. The birth of this album was too long and by 2017 Rod will be itching for a classics tour for the money and the band will be older and thinking about recording again (which Rod won't let them do until after a massive classics tour).

I bet we get a classics tour featuring 2 Book of Souls songs as a special treat.

In the latest fanzine Nicko expressed regret about Maiden only doing one UK gig (festival). He clearly wanted to do more UK gigs. He did not show hope that this could change, so if he knew about a second leg, he sure did not say anything about it. Not sure when that interview was taken.

Meh.

This is almost certainly true, assuming that "band" pretty much just means Steve Harris. Beer, then headphones, now a mobile game. Up next: Pez dispensers and coffins. It's the Gene Simmons business plan!
I actually have the Somewhere in Time Pez dispenser, I guess it is worth a lot on eBay! ;)

These images don't make me interested... The design doesn't scream 'Maiden' to be honest. I'm still curious what the actual gameplay looks like. Btw. the Aces High Eddie looks very cool.

These images don't make me interested... The design doesn't scream 'Maiden' to be honest. I'm still curious what the actual gameplay looks like. Btw. the Aces High Eddie looks very cool.

Other than Aces High Eddie, it looks pretty unfinished. The environments look untextured, as do some of the Eddies.

And this actually makes sense...
A Matter of Life and Death/A Matter of the Beast Northern Hemisphere Tour
Book of Souls/Book of the Beast World Tour

I can imagine them including something from Download Festival 2007 in the soundtrack, considering the fact that they actually paid Shirley to mix it. (Screenshot of his old webpage listing it):
155.jpg

Perhaps something from Download 2013 too.

Last edited:
Back