Iron Maiden RPG video game coming!

Not to mention, a bit later, the Visions of the Beast menu and the Camp Chaos video clips.:facepalm: The ones of "Wildest Dreams" and "The Final Frontier" can be said to be a little less terrible, and the one for "Speed of Light" is even good (shock!). But still, they have never really recovered from Derek Riggs's absence as far as visuals of ANY kind are concerned (the last really good Maiden visual being the cover of Brave New World in my opinion EDIT and the Benjamin Breeg single, granted -"Eldorado" being a bit too special to be compared with the rest).

Now, the new game looks more similar in quality compared to the current video games than Ed Hunter compared to what was made at the time. But to be honest, 99% of video games (even the recent ones) are ugly.

Not to mention, a bit later, the Visions of the Beast menu and the Camp Chaos video clips.:facepalm: The ones of "Wildest Dreams" and "The Final Frontier" can be said to be a little less terrible, and the one for "Speed of Light" is even good (shock!). But still, they have never really recovered from Derek Riggs's absence as far as visuals of ANY kind are concerned (the last really good Maiden visual being the cover of Brave New World in my opinion EDIT and the Benjamin Breeg single, granted -"Eldorado" being a bit too special to be compared with the rest).

Now, the new game looks more similar in quality compared to the current video games than Ed Hunter compared to what was made at the time. But to be honest, 99% of video games (even the recent ones) are ugly.

Legacy of the Beast will also look outdated in 5 - 10 years...that's it. The problem was Maiden was digging into a trend that was moving so fast..virtual reality, internet, you name it that when they tried to make it a part of their image it fell apart faster than you can say Eddie,....

Anyways good luck being a band like Maiden in the late 90s...with all of the nu metal and whatnot going on..

I've just come across a 15-minute gameplay. This doesn't look great... And I'm still not feeling Maiden vibe at all.

Interestingly, you can hear the instrumental version of TBoS in the background (4:19)! Maybe it will be possible to rip this from the game, but I guess the quality will be very low. Besides, it's probably just the bridge and the chorus glued together and looped... But if the accompanying soundtrack (they announced one, right?) will feature some instrumentals, it will be sooooo cool.

Where do you think the live recording of the Clairvoyant is from at the beginning? Maiden England World Tour?

For the Greater Good of God instrumental between 1:42 and 2:03 sounds interesting too!

Yeah...that looks very lame. Am I crazy or was it just the same level over and over again with more enemies/friends?

Looks like an RPG that they slapped Eddie's image onto.

I thought it is and I missed the release, but the official website says it's coming out in June.

Don't know what I was expecting from this....but it looks worse than I was expecting after the artwork and such...bummer.

Last edited:
"A powerful soundtrack enhances gameplay, using songs spanning Iron Maiden’s entire career, including live versions of songs adapted for the game by engineer Tony Newton under the close scrutiny of Steve Harris"

Oh yeah.

Back