Iron Maiden RPG video game coming!

I am so sorry Collin...

I just pulled a 5-star Samurai Eddie (supposedly the strongest Eddie in the entire game) from a 3-star soul I randomly recieved as a battle reward.

I will set him as my trooper Eddie for you people to try out. If he doesn't work well, just let me know and I'll return to using Reaper Eddie (I know you use him often Brig).

Yeah. Samurai Eddie seems strong; he has powerful melee attacks.

My biggest problem, and the reason I seem to always go back to Reaper Eddie, is because his attacks only hit one enemy. Carriage Rider Eddie still has the advantage for me because his normal attacks hit all enemies at the same time. While my Samurai Eddie is doing around 2000 damage to one enemy (and he's only at level 61 so far, so I'm sure this will go up), wouldn't 1500-1800 damage to all enemies (as my Carriage Rider Eddie does) be more beneficial?

So yeah, Carriage Rider Eddie is still my top, in my opinion. He can heal the entire party, go invincible for 4 turns, has two attacks that attack ALL enemies, and a powerful ultimate that leaves magic burn on enemies. I'm so torn. My two 5-star Eddies (Pharoah and Samurai), who I would love to develop and use more often, just don't seem as useful to me as my 4-star Carriage Rider Eddie.

The Samurai is good. I borrowed him today and he trounced the opposition in the Underworld

I recieved a support email about My Wicker Eddie that disappeared. They told me they would get it back onto my account. Took em long enough!

I managed to accidentally sell most of my allies, although thankfully no Eddies, the other night. :( I accidentally selected several of them and touched 'cancel' quickly, but the screen froze, and next thing I knew, they'd all gone.

Email support and just tell them they disappeared. You'll probably get them back. Actually tell them you lost your 5 star corrupt general and maybe they'll just give you one anyways.

And yes it actually worked. I now have a Wicker Eddie. :innocent:

Add away! I haven't played for a few days, but I've got higher level four star ally as my champion at the moment, which is useful.

Honestly, I'm just impressed at the bot who managed to put "Ed Hunter" in as a video game, as if people play it.

Seeing this thread pop up I thought this was a brand new game. I need a Sims-like title from the band. It'd be great. You can play as Bruce and your two choices of the day are "Work on solo album" or "Book another speaking gig." Spoiler alert: He always goes with the latter. :D

Back