Iron Maiden RPG video game coming!

If you're that far maybe you can answer this.

How did you beat the Garden of Aset level? I kill off the bosses minions and come close to killing the boss but it just replenishes all of its health and and revives the minions.

Change up your allies/talismans until you get a combo that works for that specific level. That's how I've been beating everything.

Step 1 - Fail
Step 2 - Switch allies/talismans

Every time you go into battle it shows you what kind of enemies you're going to face. I've been trying to figure out how each skill (Green/Blue/Red/Sword/Guns/etc) relates to what characters you equip (they even give you a chart), but I don't really get it.

My entire game strategy is simply: make all characters as powerful as possible in as many different ways as possible, then punch things until they die.

Change up your allies/talismans until you get a combo that works for that specific level. That's how I've been beating everything.

Step 1 - Fail
Step 2 - Switch allies/talismans

Every time you go into battle it shows you what kind of enemies you're going to face. I've been trying to figure out how each skill (Green/Blue/Red/Sword/Guns/etc) relates to what characters you equip (they even give you a chart), but I don't really get it.

My entire game strategy is simply: make all characters as powerful as possible in as many different ways as possible, then punch things until they die.
My problem is that I only have 4 characters that are high levels, and two of them are Eddies. My others are the Wicker Dog and the Rock Golem, which are still not very powerful. They get wasted easily. I can't upgrade anything either because I have no coins lol.

I also don't understand the skills and stuff. I just make stuff powerful and kill things.

Edit: I just beat it, but I had to revive my characters to win.

Last edited:
Been playing the game. It's an all too familiar formula, but still enjoying it. Hope to hear some rarer tracks later on, approaching the end of the Powerslave world and it's just the same music on loop minus vocals (I would actually prefer the vocals as well).

My ID is Elessar-9616. Feel free to add me, and I'll do the same to everyone that's posted so far. I have a powerful Carriage Driver Eddie as my leader, hah.

Apparently if you use a Trooper's character once per day, you and them obtain trooper points (which I guess can be spent on characters).

I went in with low expectations, but so far I'm enjoying it. Can't wait to see what they do in the future regarding arena and possibly weekly events/raids?

Last edited:
It's running much better on my phone, although I would rather be playing on my tablet. If anyone wants to add me I'm Zeebs666-7643.

Some of these instrumental tracks are pretty cool, getting to hear parts sans vocals. Would love for them to release instrumental versions of some of their songs.

I happened to sell my wicker-Eddie... anyone know if I can get him back? Or do I have to restart the game and if so, how do I do that? (Yes I'm clumsy)

Unfortunately there's no way to get back the exact one you just sold. However, there is a chance that he can appear out of your "Book of Souls" soul cash ins. It's all RNG based.

Not sure how you would start a new game... maybe delete the profile you have set up currently (which would require you to create a new one, but hopefully it would be a fresh start). Could also try uninstalling and reinstalling the game?

After a few days I just can't see myself playing this much. I'm still hoping that unreleased stuff gets put out in some fashion outside of the game, but beyond that I have little use for this.

I honestly have not heard a single unreleased or live track yet. It's just all studio cuts looped without any vocals (other than the scream).

There's a version of Revelations (at least during the loading screen) that doesn't sound like its taken from the studio album. If you listen closely you can also hear some faint crowd noises in the breaks. Pretty sure it's a soundboard from somewhere......

My name is BombusBombus-4122 if anyone wants to add me!

Also got my Eddie back from the support and a tip that you can "lock" characters so you don't sell them by mistake with a little grey lock on their profiles. Thought someone else might have missed that so id share it :)

I'm mad now. I finished the second world and now my level 40 Wicker Eddie disappeared. It's just gone.

Edit: I spoke too soon. My Wicker Eddie doesn't appear in my team, but somehow he is now the normal Eddie. Where once I had both.
If that makes sense. I'm really confused :confused:

Edit #2: now it's completely gone. Wtf.

Last edited:
My name is BombusBombus-4122 if anyone wants to add me!

Also got my Eddie back from the support and a tip that you can "lock" characters so you don't sell them by mistake with a little grey lock on their profiles. Thought someone else might have missed that so id share it :)
I've bought starterpack but I've got bad things (except Mummy Eddie and 4 stars solider).
I can't pass final level on AMOLAD map. :(

I've bought starterpack but I've got bad things (except Mummy Eddie and 4 stars solider).
I can't pass final level on AMOLAD map. :(

Yeah, it took quite a few trys and a lot of leveling up from replaying old levels, keep at it or take a break for a couple of days so you don't go mad :)

Yeah, it took quite a few trys and a lot of leveling up from replaying old levels, keep at it or take a break for a couple of days so you don't go mad :)

Yeah, I am repeating old levels and I am not mad... I've got Gunner AMOLAD Eddie and he isn't strong that much. I am trying to level him as much as I can, but still, he isn't at his best. :/

Back