Iron Maiden RPG video game coming!

Regarding the difficulty spike this is to be expected. Remember this is a free to play game and this price model is built to separate the pounds from your wallet. It seems great at first, the game is free and it lets you get into it to a certain extent which the developers hope is enough to get you hooked then wham! Up goes the difficulty which they hope encourages people to spend money on upgrades.

Anyone playing this hoping to not spend any cash will have a long grind to finish the game if they don't spend any money.

Anyone playing this hoping to not spend any cash will have a long grind to finish the game if they don't spend any money.

how-i-met-your-mother-challenge-accepted.jpg

Still stuck on the final levels of the AMOLAD world. My 4-star Carriage Rider Eddie is level 53, and the two party members I have with him (a Nomad warrior and magic Harpy) are near level 60.

Even though the enemies I'm facing are only level 45-50, they decimate my party. I even had several level 2-3 talismans equipped and leveled up on my party.

I'm not really sure what else I can do.

As of now, I just log on daily and repeat the Garden of Aset level on Hard difficulty (for rewards and experience). Also, I bring all of you people into a battle with me to stock up on trooper points, which can be redeemed for a chance at a 3-5 star Eddie in the store. Whole process takes maybe 20-25 minutes and, if anything, it is getting me rewards and experience. But those final stages of the AMOLAD world are brutal. I've been stuck on them for days now.

Have you played around with the abilities of your characters? I haven't been able to change them on the lower levels. but you might need to use specific abilities in AMOLAD World.

I don't think you can change a character's abilities, unless you're talking about the past and present phases of battle you can switch between? In which case, yes, I've tried those.

I don't think you can change a character's abilities, unless you're talking about the past and present phases of battle you can switch between? In which case, yes, I've tried those.

I can't get on at the moment, but it looks like you can set skills or abilities for each character.

I've just realized something...
2 times from NORMAL (2 stars) SOUL = Eddie (Run To The Hills and Mummy).
Both times, I've opened souls when I've reached 10 souls on the mound. Maybe you have higher chances when you have more souls at the same time? In the other hand this could be glitch also. But... shhhhh! ;)

Beat a certain level in the AMOLAD world and got Gunner Eddie...who significantly weaker than my other 2 Eddies. :mad:
That disappoints me. I was banking on that Eddie be a higher level.

In other news I've spent 10$ on rare souls and have nothing to show for it. I literally got only Harpies. (which are very week)

I've just realized something...
2 times from NORMAL (2 stars) SOUL = Eddie (Run To The Hills and Mummy).
Both times, I've opened souls when I've reached 10 souls on the mound. Maybe you have higher chances when you have more souls at the same time? In the other hand this could be glitch also. But... shhhhh! ;)
I will definitely check that out. I NEED SOMETHING!!!

Guys, it's definitely a GLITCH.
I've just tried it on other account and even on other device and it's the same.
Run To The Hills Eddie from NORMAL SOUL. I had 9 when I've opened it.

I struggled with the AMOLAD levels too, having a level 60 3 star normal Eddie and beefed up talismans -- until I changed my allies.

The blue allied soldier was the key. Have him do his defense & reflect buff at the start of every fight, and renew it when it wears off. In between casting that, he does good damage to all enemies with his default attack. I've now got two of them in my party and I'm not having any difficulty on the first couple of Underworld levels.

Where the hell do you get supplies to evolve to 4 stars? I don't have any! And I only have default, wicker and gunner Eddir.

I broke down and bought the starter pack. I bought 5 souls with the whatevers and lucked out with 3 Eddies.

I now have Rtth Eddie, Speed of light, Mummy, Wicker, Carriage Rider, and the original Eddie. Do you get gunner after AMOLAD or was it random?

I keep replaying the lower levels at higher difficulty to get more shards, evolution materials, etc.

You get him after defeating the Axis Commander on the AMOLAD world.

He doesn't seem to be that good, for me at least. He's only 3 star, and I leveled him up to around level 40 when I got him and tried him out; and my 4-star Carriage Rider Eddie is still more powerful than him, even against gunner/assassin type classes.

I broke down and bought the starter pack. I bought 5 souls with the whatevers and lucked out with 3 Eddies.

I now have Rtth Eddie, Speed of light, Mummy, Wicker, Carriage Rider, and the original Eddie. Do you get gunner after AMOLAD or was it random?

I keep replaying the lower levels at higher difficulty to get more shards, evolution materials, etc.
Add me so I can use your Eddies. :p My game screwed me over. I am Collin-9211

I just got the Soldier Eddie thanks to @Demigod_Tyeks Carriage Rider Eddie. We shall see how it goes...

After reconfiguring my Talismans and upgrading literally everything with the gold I saved up, I was able to beat the final boss battle on the AMOLAD world with MY NORMAL EDDIE!!!! With the help of my Rocket Dog too. I'm still wishing I had something stronger like Carriage Rider Eddie but I guess I'll have to make due now.

Back