Iron Maiden RPG video game coming!

I'm mad now. I finished the second world and now my level 40 Wicker Eddie disappeared. It's just gone.

Edit: I spoke too soon. My Wicker Eddie doesn't appear in my team, but somehow he is now the normal Eddie. Where once I had both.
If that makes sense. I'm really confused :confused:

Edit #2: now it's completely gone. Wtf.

Did you ever get Wicker Eddie back, Collin?

Did you ever get Wicker Eddie back, Collin?
No. Completely gone from my team. I've been using other people's Eddies so I can beat the levels.

How do I get more Eddies? I'm on the AMOLAD levels with my starting Eddie.

No. Completely gone from my team. I've been using other people's Eddies so I can beat the levels.

How do I get more Eddies? I'm on the AMOLAD levels with my starting Eddie.

Didn't you get another Eddie after the desert world? I thought there'd be an Ancient Egyptian Eddie or something.

Didn't you get another Eddie after the desert world? I thought there'd be an Ancient Egyptian Eddie or something.

Nope, not sure why, though. I assume I have go back and do better? I dunno. The AMOLAD world got so challenging that I'm going back to get three stars in all the old worlds on all the difficulty settings so I can power up my characters.

I wonder if there's a glitch, then. I was sure you'd get Pharoah Eddie after the second world. It is noticeably tougher than the first world, though.

Nope. I'm going back and getting 3 skulls on the first world though and hopefully I'll get another.

It must be some sort of glitch, and a bad one at that.

I wonder if there's a glitch, then. I was sure you'd get Pharoah Eddie after the second world. It is noticeably tougher than the first world, though.

No Pharoah Eddie from the world itself. Only way you can obtain him is as a sentinel soul pull.

@Demigod_Tyek
How did you get the Carriage Rider Eddie? Or whatever he is...

Pulled him, randomly. Best reward I've gotten in the game so far. Believe he came from a 3-star soul.

All of the Eddie's I have so far are:
Regular Eddie (default)
Wicker Man Eddie (obtained after boss fight of first world)
Gunner Eddie (obtained after boss fight of AMOLAD world)
Carriage Rider Eddie (pulled from a soul)
Speed of Light Eddie (pulled from a soul)

Eddie's that I do not have but that are confirmed in the game are:
Pharoah Eddie
Vampire Hunter Eddie
Rainmaker Eddie
Ancient Mariner Eddie
Samurai Eddie
Cyborg Eddie
Visions (Seventh Son) Eddie

I would assume most are random pulls from the book of souls.

I'm still enjoying the game but have completely hit a brick wall. The AMOLAD stages are no joke, and I cannot believe the difficulty spike on that world compared to the first two worlds.

My main characters are 3 star and in their level 50's, and I have a 4 star Carriage Rider Eddie as my main; yet I cannot complete the final 2-3 stages of that world. The enemies are doing so much damage, even though I am way higher level than them, it's ridiculous. So I have just been replaying older stages to try and level up and get my trooper badges.

Wonder if they will do any patches for the game? I'm sure the second half of the AMOLAD world is not supposed to be that hard; and if it is that hard, I don't want to think of how the Underworld is going to be.

Yeah, I'm currently unable to get even halfway through the AMOLAD stages and I'm not even half as leveled-up as you are, so...my interest is waning.

Didn't bother to play the game.
However I am interested in what songs are in there (or bits)

So maybe I could imagine a set list

There's been a lot. I'll name a few.

Fallen Angel
Nomad
Powerslave
Losfer Words
Aces High
Rime of the Ancient Mariner
These Colours Don't Run
For The Greater Good of God
Man Who Would be King
Speed of Light's opening scream

There's been more. I should also mention that those are all instrumental.

Reactions: FTB
There's been a lot. I'll name a few.

Fallen Angel
Nomad
Powerslave
Losfer Words
Aces High
Rime of the Ancient Mariner
These Colours Don't Run
For The Greater Good of God
Man Who Would be King
Speed of Light's opening scream

There's been more. I should also mention that those are all instrumental.

Some interesting choices. Thought they'd go the safe route and pick only hits but there are surprises. Good ones too

Some interesting choices. Thought they'd go the safe route and pick only hits but there are surprises. Good ones too
Yeah I thought the same too.
FTGGOG is the main menu music and MWWBK happens after you finish a battle.

A few others that I now remember are
The Book of Souls
Evil That Men Do
The Red and the Black
Man of Sorrows
El Dorado

Theres a large variety!

All of the Eddie's I have so far are:
Regular Eddie (default)
Wicker Man Eddie (obtained after boss fight of first world)
Gunner Eddie (obtained after boss fight of AMOLAD world)
Carriage Rider Eddie (pulled from a soul)
Speed of Light Eddie (pulled from a soul)

Eddie's that I do not have but that are confirmed in the game are:
Pharoah Eddie
Vampire Hunter Eddie
Rainmaker Eddie
Ancient Mariner Eddie
Samurai Eddie
Cyborg Eddie
Visions (Seventh Son) Eddie

I would assume most are random pulls from the book of souls.

I can confirm an Run to the hills - Eddie, I got it from a random soul

I would really enjoy a new Eddie right now! Knicks Wicker Eddie is no longer strong enough on the AMOLAD world so now I can only use Demigods Carriage Eddie.

Are you evolving your Eddies as you go along and adding runes to each character's talisman?

Last edited:
Back