Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

So 6 member lineup first played in 1990 and not 1992?

The gig I mentioned took place when Adrian was already out of the band and Janick had been announced as his replacement and, if I remember correctly, had already recorded No Prayer for the Dying. At one of the Tattooed Millionaire gigs in London in June, months before Janick made his live debut as a member of Iron Maiden, Steve, Dave and Nicko joined Bruce and Janick for an encore of The Trooper.

The 6 member line-up first played together at Donington in 1992.

Apologies for the lack of clarity.

I had to crop Tailgunner from this one in order to not be blocked

If anyone wants the Tailgunner you're gonna need a US vpn

Since I uploaded the whole video and it got blocked I hard to remove around 1 minute after 0:40 since it included Tailgunner to be approved automatically although that's not an issue since the first part exists here:

I also found a very small Janick interview

In this interview with Janick during Give Me Ed tour (before the release of the DOD album), he said that he wrote ''Paschendale'' :oops:

- ''The title track, Montségur and that one over here called Paschendale. I just didn't remember that title''.

In this interview with Janick during Give Me Ed tour (before the release of the DOD album), he said that he wrote ''Paschendale'' :oops:

- ''The title track, Montségur and that one over here called Paschendale. I just didn't remember that title''.

Nice interview. Cheers.

From the interview:
You released your previous album BRAVE NEW WORLD like three years ago. Why did it take this much time indeed to record your new album titled DANCE OF DEATH? Maybe because of your tour commitments...?
3 years was viewed as a long time between album releases! :lol: If they only knew what was to come...

Apologies if this has been posted before, but I found it the other day and thought it's pretty much the best video from the SIT tour I've seen:

It's a shame the audio is a bit muted and you can hardly hear the audience. There are some better audio bootlegs of this gig. But I think the editor did a great job in cleaning up the video and it's a joy to watch.

The show, the feeling, the guitar solo-duet and the part that they jam and play part of "Walking In The Air". I've always loved it.
I will always remember the first time I saw that Paris'86 show on dvd..I just so wish that I had been little older in 1986 so could have seen them live then. Too bad there just seems not to be any actual proshot out there (isn't Philadelphia'87 the only one?).
I will forever keep Maiden in my heart and so it will be..but Im sometimes little sad that I didn't see them live in the 80's. Only back then in those times, I saw the home-videos and music-clips..Maiden England and Live After Death etc I played constantly.

Just watched some more clips, I the person did good work with cleaning etc and it does look much better than the previous editions...
Hey, I just wish I had Delorean so I could go back in time to see these shows there when it happened.
Perfect opening with CSIT..definitely they could have handled in the history-tours (aswell the same with Infinite Dreams) but seems that they won't be anymore playing those songs live, which is very unfortunate for us.

Last edited:
What would the going rate be on one of those 330ml bottles normally in an off licence? It seems expensive, the best part of 30 euro for 12 330ml bottles, you could get the same amount of 500ml bottles of similar quality beers for that price easily enough.

Are people still drinking it in the UK? I haven't seen it in an Irish off licence in years, and apart from Trooper 666, the Red and The Black, and Hallowed, I've never seen any of the other beers in an off licence.

Back