Hints collection thread for 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stranger in a Strange Land, maybe. If I'm not mistaken there was a T-shirt event Texas 86/7 or something like that with that cover!! My opinion. What do you think?
this one? https://nitter.unixfox.eu/dan_d_gr8/status/1560802964163502080

tss--40c014a8a93431115fbd4eaeeddcb6ef.jpg.webp

Definitely fake.

The Bels Feast account for WOTW lead us to things. This one isn't posting anything that one of us could have done ourselves.
Yes definitely fake but it's still fun to play with all these clues while being an old man...I'm enjoy a lot and sometime is good kidding!! I will personally accept whatever Maiden do on the next tour. Senjutsu, Somewhere, B'side doesn't matter. I hope, as always, that no one is offended, I will continue to play with all this until the official announcement!!! Cheeers.

Do you think all this hype is just for "that" song? Simply question...
I think this is for more than one track. A lot of fans would like to see Maiden also performing Stranger In A Strange Land, Caught Somewhere In Time, Sea Of Madness, The Loneliness Of The Long Distance Runner and Deja Vu along with Alexander The Great (Heaven Can Wait has been played live so many times recently : in 1995, 1998, 2009, so no need for the band to do it on stage anymore).

I think this is for more than one track. A lot of fans would like to see Maiden also performing Stranger In A Strange Land, Caught Somewhere In Time, Sea Of Madness, The Loneliness Of The Long Distance Runner and Deja Vu along with Alexander The Great (Heaven Can Wait has been played live so many times recently : in 1995, 1998, 2009, so no need for the band to do it on stage anymore).
I think you hit the same thought I did. Maybe not all but many songs that you mentioned could be put on the next setlist. Of course ATG is a separate case,Maiden know they can no longer hide. I think it will finally be the right time!!
Thanks!

I think you hit the same thought I did. Maybe not all but many songs that you mentioned could be put on the next setlist. Of course ATG is a separate case,Maiden know they can no longer hide. I think it will finally be the right time!!
Thanks!
You're welcome. ;) And, btw, you're not old, you're still young but with a lot more experience than the most of young people. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back