Hints collection thread for 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think all this hype is just for "that" song? Simply question...
IF (intentionally in capitals) this is legit, I think yeah.

ATG is the elusive song that Maiden have been begged about playing for a looong time now. So, the song alone is worth it, if they have decided to do it.

I'm sure there will be no more than 3 songs from SIT next year. And forget about CSIT, because Bruce and Nicko would die at 65/71 (not to mention how the performance would look like knowing Aces Medium-height from 2022).

ATG is the elusive song that Maiden have been begged about playing for a looong time now. So, the song alone is worth it, if they have decided to do it.

I'm sure there will be no more than 3 songs from SIT next year. And forget about CSIT, because Bruce and Nicko would die at 65/71 (not to mention how the performance would look like knowing Aces Medium-height from 2022).
Thanks!

I think this is for more than one track. A lot of fans would like to see Maiden also performing Stranger In A Strange Land, Caught Somewhere In Time, Sea Of Madness, The Loneliness Of The Long Distance Runner and Deja Vu along with Alexander The Great (Heaven Can Wait has been played live so many times recently : in 1995, 1998, 2009, so no need for the band to do it on stage anymore).

A lot of fans should know best not to have such high expectations from the band’s setlists.

(Heaven Can Wait has been played live so many times recently : in 1995, 1998, 2009, so no need for the band to do it on stage anymore).
No need, but the band can be really lazy when it comes to learning/relearning songs, so if there's a SiT themed tour coming they'll very likely dust off as many songs as they can that involve little effort. HCW and Wasted Years are both shoe ins.

Definitely fake.

The Bels Feast account for WOTW lead us to things. This one isn't posting anything that one of us could have done ourselves.
Maybe you're right, but this time it's different - the hints are for an album we know every curious detail about, while the hints for TWOTW campaign were about the theme of the song and its title. There were also some hints about the band's beginning/past that were strange.

I'm sure there will be no more than 3 songs from SIT next year.
^ This.
No need, but the band can be really lazy when it comes to learning/relearning songs, so if there's a SiT themed tour coming they'll very likely dust off as many songs as they can that involve little effort. HCW and Wasted Years are both shoe ins.
I'm not entirely sure about that. And they can compensate -> Wasted Years, HCW... SIASL and ATG.

I think it could be, yes.

EDIT: sorry by that I mean Bruce saying "somewhere on tour" etc. I think the rest of the "hype" is all in peoples heads, and that the Daniel account is fake
It can be all but I think in my opinion at least a couple of tracks (3/4) from SIT. However what will be...will be!! :goodbye: cheers!

It can be all but I think in my opinion at least a couple of tracks (3/4) from SIT. However what will be...will be!! :goodbye: cheers!

Yep, I think there must be a good chance of Alexander given how much Bruce has talked about it the last few years. I think maybe there might be a chance of Stranger since he has talked about that a couple of times.

Anything more that that will be a real bonus, and I hope fans treat it as the real bonus it is if it's what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back