Hints collection thread for 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys I just found this but I don't understand "nada". Talk about account Daniel and 8 tweeter profiles follower and so far we know...fake or not doesn't matter. But what is this? And where's it?
Did I miss something maybe or prob? Please can someone explain to me? Anyway this is it

Attachments

• 306733594_5443251599044219_5181260852930364086_n.jpg
    306733594_5443251599044219_5181260852930364086_n.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 2
Sorry guys I just found this but I don't understand "nada". Talk about account Daniel and 8 tweeter profiles follower and so far we know...fake or not doesn't matter. But what is this? And where's it?
Did I miss something maybe or prob? Please can someone explain to me? Anyway this is it
bullshit, that was always the 404 page

Developers can design the 404 pages with images, animations…I don’t know who’s running the Somewhere in Time thing but I wouldn’t be surprised if would be a far beyond fan from an exotic country

Why are we assuming the Daniel account is fake just because its repeating the same format as WOTW?
The boys are not afraid to reuse ideas. Just listen to the Reunion albums;)
Not the same at all, a cheap replica posting hints that don't really hint at anything, something anyone could post. Original Daniel posted stuff that validated the account, like the stratego post. This Daniel posted about walking on glass, a name bootleggers came up with and isn't official. Also the name Daniel doesn't fit here.

Not the same at all, a cheap replica posting hints that don't really hint at anything, something anyone could post. Original Daniel posted stuff that validated the account, like the stratego post. This Daniel posted about walking on glass, a name bootleggers came up with and isn't official. Also the name Daniel doesn't fit here.
oh haha, I was mostly just making the Reunion pun. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back