Hints collection thread for 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would be cool if Maiden did the same thing Rammstein did during their last show before the current tour. Rammstein showed fans in Ostend (Belgium) which countries they were returning to and a line of text saying 'See you in 2023'. This was on August 4, 2022. On September 8, 2022 tickets went on sale for the 2023 shows in Europe.

I can imagine Maiden doing the same thing on the last date of their last LOTB show (which will be on October 27 in Tampa). With Bruce saying something about a next tour or giving a big hint instead of just mentioning Somewhere in Time.

All these SiT hints definitely lead to something and I don't think he's doing it by accident. Let's not forget that Bruce was one of the creators behind the whole Belshazzar's Feast thing back then. He knows how to tease us and he's good at it too!

Apparently, according to Maiden Italia, Bruce has once again said during Maiden's show yesterday in Texas, "See you somewhere in Texas... Somewhere In Time !!!"

Now, it becomes clear that Maiden will soon :

1) Do some SIT/Senjutsu tour next year,

OR

2) Release some SIT tour 1986/87 live recording.

:cool:
Honestly, I no longer understand if it will be Senjutsu + Somewhere or just SiT or none of those!!! Perhaps it's a very likely a released from the original Somewhere 86/7 tour as well. We have more doubts than Maiden...cheers!

Honestly, I no longer understand if it will be Senjutsu + Somewhere or just SiT or none of those!!! Perhaps it's a very likely a released from the original Somewhere 86/7 tour as well. We have more doubts than Maiden...cheers!
I would absolutely dig some recordings from their Somewhere on Tour from 86/87 but honestly I don't think Bruce would repeat the 'See you Somewhere in Time' line that much to hype us up for a live recording of something. I think it's bigger than that.

I just can't put my finger on WHAT exactly it is we're going to get next year. It would make most sense to go on a Senjutsu (world) tour but what does SiT have to do with that? Yes it's a great album and they haven't played as many songs from that album live in the last years but still. I don't quite see the connection yet.....

A Senjutsu tour would be a dream but so would a SiT styled tour. But putting the two together? I don't know how that would work out to be honest.

I would absolutely dig some recordings from their Somewhere on Tour from 86/87 but honestly I don't think Bruce would repeat the 'See you Somewhere in Time' line that much to hype us up for a live recording of something. I think it's bigger than that.

I just can't put my finger on WHAT exactly it is we're going to get next year. It would make most sense to go on a Senjutsu (world) tour but what does SiT have to do with that? Yes it's a great album and they haven't played as many songs from that album live in the last years but still. I don't quite see the connection yet.....

A Senjutsu tour would be a dream but so would a SiT styled tour. But putting the two together? I don't know how that would work out to be honest.
Maybe the band recorded secretly a new album somewhere in time between the tours... And this 18th record sounds like SIT... ???

I agree with u, I think they have something in mind that we can't catch or maybe it's so obvious that we don't notice. However, I still struggle to think it won't be Senjutsu tour 23 and I don't think, as you say, it's just for release a dvd/cd/lp from 86/7. They are just my guesses thrown in a random. Maybe Maiden changed their plans due to the forced lockdown. In the end..sure thing Maiden leaves nothing to chance and if these constant repetitions, clues about Somewhere...it means something. Greetings.

Nicko should wear this stage costume from 1986 (with the samurai from his tattoo) for the Senjutsu tour :lol:
Btw, Steve also has a samurai tattoo on his arm, so the theme of Senjutsu is not a surprise.
Apparently, according to Maiden Italia, Bruce has once again said during Maiden's show yesterday in Texas, "See you somewhere in Texas... Somewhere In Time !!!"
I think we can now say that there is indeed something with SIT (I don't think it will be a live release from 1986 or a SIT themed tour next year). Bruce likes to hype things.

Some fans think that this year's LOTB tour was unnecessary, but maybe the band will use it as a sort of ''1st leg'' of the album tour and the supporting tour of Senjutsu will be only 1 year (2023), like for TFF album with a possible Hits tour or a new album in 2024? Why not.
I just can't put my finger on WHAT exactly it is we're going to get next year. It would make most sense to go on a Senjutsu (world) tour but what does SiT have to do with that? Yes it's a great album and they haven't played as many songs from that album live in the last years but still. I don't quite see the connection yet..... A Senjutsu tour would be a dream but so would a SiT styled tour. But putting the two together? I don't know how that would work out to be honest.
Senjutsu plus a few songs from SIT. That would be a strange decision, yeah but if they want to somehow ''honour'' this album (for which they always regretted not filming its tour) without doing a separate Hits tour... it's possible. It's also their classic 80's album with the least representation in the setlists through the years.
Edit: if they want to do a SIT History tour in 2024, it's too early for hints. This is related to next year's tour. Maybe they will make some changes to the stage set again (like for LOTB tour). SIT realm within Senjutsu decors? I expect Senjutsu tour to have a live album/video release.

Last edited:
Spot on AH68. I mean, no offense to anyone, but can't you all see to what is Bruce hinting? I would love you all just concentrate on his words somewhere and sometime and what this words mean. They are retiring. Sad but true, and expected (think of the other hints to this direction scattered to other threads). No more Iron Maiden...at least live.
Funny @mikoza , I was kidding look at my reaction...Somewhere or sometime!!!:nuts:

Attachments

• funnybirds_mjw3tiyl.gif
    funnybirds_mjw3tiyl.gif
    703.5 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back