Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Time for another clue...

Clue #1:
1720613658901.png

Clue #2:
The lyrics of this song contain the name of an American rock band who were very popular in the 90s and early 00s. They recently got back together to play a well known American music festival.

Clue #3:
1720696969528.png

Incorrect guesses : Remember Tomorrow /// Age of Innocence /// Dance of Death /// For The Greater Good of God /// Pass The Jam /// The Reincarnation Of Benjamin Breeg

Last edited:
Let's eliminate a large amount of possibilities

Clue #1:
1720613658901.png

Clue #2:
The lyrics of this song contain the name of an American rock band who were very popular in the 90s and early 00s. They recently got back together to play a well known American music festival.

Clue #3:
1720714479358.png

Clue #4:
This song has never been played live

Incorrect guesses : Remember Tomorrow /// Age of Innocence /// Dance of Death /// For The Greater Good of God /// Pass The Jam /// The Reincarnation Of Benjamin Breeg /// The Talisman /// Rime Of The Ancient Mariner

I always use that song when I have no bloody idea, hoping one day it will be the right answer.Abit like chaosapiants Juanita. :D
Yes, when you don't know, make the game master pay by using a song with a long title: "Ok, I have no idea what the right song is, so you are going to have to type 'The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner" in the list of incorrect guesses for it!" ;)

Back