Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

@TheMercenary congratulations, you have been the fastest! :)

Clue #1: "Don't worry, dear he'll never find the gun"
< the beginning of Queensrÿche's "Best I Can" (what is said over the intro) // "Up 'til now I'm doing the best I can"

Clue #2: "Fini, belle vie" < Not only is "Wasting Love" is associated to France and French because of A Real Live One (which is also the point of clue #9, representing the La Villette abattoirs (slaughterhouse) then converted into a music venue where this version was recorded), but it also refers to the end of sexual carefreeness, especially among touring musicians, as AIDS developed.

Clue #3:
"Holy was the preacher.
Riding on his rig of steel in the rising sun."
< the opening lyrics of Bruce's solo song "Son of a Gun", which has a quite similar guitar arpeggio (both written by Janick Gers)

Clue #4:
View attachment 37599
< "In your eyes, I see the hunger"

Clue #5:
View attachment 37601
< cards from the game "Tides of time" // "All of our lives/ Covered up quickly by the tides of time"

Clue #6:
View attachment 37645
< "Sands are flowing / And the lines are in your hands"

Clue #7: this song has been played live.
< self-explanatory

Clue #8: twilight zone full circle
< "twilight" means both sunrise and sunset // "From sunrise to sunset, from sunrise to sunset"

Clue #9:
View attachment 37661
< already covered in clue #2

Clue #10: A song whose title is common to at least Aerosmith, The Righteous Brothers, The Chemical Brothers, Scala and, to a lesser extent, Jeff Buckley, will lead you to the answer.
< the title and phrase to find was "Dream On" //
"Dream on brothers, while you can
Dream on sisters, I hope you find the one"

... and you have obviously :)

Your turn, @TheMercenary

A very easy one. :)

Clue #1 :

Incorrect guesses : Wildest Dreams /// The Loneliness Of The Long Distance Road Runner /// The Fugitive /// Run To The Hills ///

Last edited:
Back