Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue 1:
View attachment 37821

Clue 2:

Thematically, this song is not unique in the Maiden catalogue. It is particularly similar to one of Maiden's most well-known songs.

Charlotte you've taken your guess and you've thrown it away: 22 Acacia Avenue, Chains of Misery, Can I Play With Madness

Clue 1:
View attachment 37821

Clue 2:

Thematically, this song is not unique in the Maiden catalogue. It is particularly similar to one of Maiden's most well-known songs.

Clue 3:
The first and last verse mirror one another: Here, two out of the four lines are near identical, and the two verses both describe the same situation.

Charlotte you've taken your guess and you've thrown it away: 22 Acacia Avenue, Chains of Misery, Can I Play With Madness, Fear Is The Key, Satellite 15... The Final Frontier, The Assassin

Sign Of The Cross ?

Because of the difference between the 1st verse and the last one :

First verse
"Eleven saintly shrouded men
Silhouettes stand against the sky
One in front with a cross held high
Come to wash my sins away"

Last verse
"Lost the love of heaven above
Chose the lust of the earth below
Eleven saintly shrouded men
Came to wash my sins away"

Last edited:
Clue 1:
View attachment 37821

Clue 2:

Clue 3:
The first and last verse mirror one another: Here, two out of the four lines are near identical, and the two verses both describe the same situation.

Clue 4:
As frost lay on the ground
We cannot fight this battle alone
If there is a God then answer if you will
We won't live to fight another day

Charlotte you've taken your guess and you've thrown it away: 22 Acacia Avenue, Chains of Misery, Can I Play With Madness, Fear Is The Key, Satellite 15... The Final Frontier, The Assassin, Sign of the Cross, Killers, The Edge of Darkness

Clue 1:
View attachment 37821

Clue 2:

Clue 3:

Clue 4:

Clue 5:
In the lyrics you’ll find the name of a song by The Smashing Pumpkins and also the name of a 90s US band sometimes associated with the The Smashing Pumpkins.

Look further into the lyrics and you'll find the name of a city Maiden where have played on several occasions. However, more than three decades separate two of their visits to this city.

Charlotte you've taken your guess and you've thrown it away: 22 Acacia Avenue, Chains of Misery, Can I Play With Madness, Fear Is The Key, Satellite 15... The Final Frontier, The Assassin, Sign of the Cross, Killers, The Edge of Darkness, Hallowed Be Thy Name, Strange World

Clue 1:
View attachment 37821

Clue 2:

Clue 3:

Clue 4:

Clue 5:
In the lyrics you’ll find the name of a song by The Smashing Pumpkins and also the name of a 90s US band sometimes associated with the The Smashing Pumpkins.

Look further into the lyrics and you'll find the name of a city Maiden where have played on several occasions. However, more than three decades separate two of their visits to this city.

Clue 6:
The song begins with a Nicko McBrain drum beat.

Charlotte you've taken your guess and you've thrown it away: 22 Acacia Avenue, Chains of Misery, Can I Play With Madness, Fear Is The Key, Satellite 15... The Final Frontier, The Assassin, Sign of the Cross, Killers, The Edge of Darkness, Hallowed Be Thy Name, Strange World, Paschendale, Sheriff of Huddersfield

Back