GAMES DISCUSSION - submissions welcome!

Opeth referendum?

• Total voters
I'm thinking of only allowing 3, 4 or 5 votes per person in my future Survivors. It's getting crazy with people tactically voting for, say, 18 out of 20 songs. If it worked out with SMX's Survivors, it can work out again.

It could change some aspects of the game but the principle of such tactics stays the same:
people can (try to) protect the songs they want to survive (the goal), by voting for others.

*continues with rant on why tactics in a game are as logical as water in the ocean*
Just voting for the songs you like the least isn't going to help. Watching what others do is the only game element in these survivors, because we're having a total number of votes, not just our own votes. That specific game element (not just luck but also influence) affects the survival aspect.

But yes, Night Prowler, why not, we'll see what happens. I think I the 3 votes-rule was reintroduced with the album survivors.

Last edited:
Blaze Bayley Survivor will start soon, immediately after Iced Earth Survivor ends. Start listening to his albums! :p

I'm gonna use this worst song survivor to replace either Beatles or Genesis when those are finished. So I'll have one other survivor that needs to be replaced, how about the cheese survivor fills that slot? Unless another survivor is slated to go there.

Perun can start Cheese Survivor whenever, and Mosh can do his Worst Song Survivor after Cheese. That's my suggestion at least.

Back