GAMES DISCUSSION - submissions welcome!

Opeth referendum?

• Total voters
It's something I've thought about hosting, we had one or two already but it has been awhile. Maybe later this year.

I was thinking about that the other day actually. It would be cool to see a Zeppelin song and/or album survivor. Also, was there ever one done for The Who? I'm not sure if there is enough fan base around here for that though.

I don't like The Who, so I probably wouldn't participate, but I'd host one if enough people wanted it.

Tom Waits would be cool but I doubt there'd be enough support for that.

I'd probably do the Who.
And I haven't forgotten the Janick survivor.
I just haven't had the time.

I'd be interested in hosting another Best Iron Maiden song that was never played live survivor. I'm sure many people would be play.

After The Beatles song survivor is completed, I would like to host The Beatles album survivor. Can you put it in the queue? Am I allowed to host it? Would appreciate an answer.

Update on Beatles/Genesis survivors: I'm leaving for a trip next week, so rather than stop the survivors shortly after starting, if it's alright with everyone I think I'll just start them after my trip. So be on the lookout for those last week of April/first week of May!

I am in full preparation for the instrumental game. @mckindog
I believe it can start after your current game is done right? Would you give an estimation of the amount of weeks your game could still take?

Not that I am in a rush (not at all) but I'd like to know this in relation to some other stuff I am planning to do.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I am in full preparation for the instrumental game. @mckindog
I believe it can start after your current game is done right? Would you give an estimation of the amount of weeks your game could still take?

Not that I am in a rush (not at all) but I'd like to know this in relation to some other stuff I am planning to do.

Thanks!
Sweet 16 starts tomorrow. That will take 9 days, then 5 , 3 and 2.
So about 3 weeks, I'd say.

Back