GAMES DISCUSSION - submissions welcome!

Opeth referendum?

• Total voters
I'll host a Slayer Survivor after Iced Earth :)

Also, now all Survivors are listed in the first post, including the SMX ones :) Soon I'll add the miscellaneous Survivors (World Cup, Tournament Of Champions etc.).

Coming somewhere in March 2014 (probably after Black Sabbath albums ends): Maidenfans March Madness - A Tournament of Champions style game pitting together some of the lower ranking songs from this year's Iron Maiden Survivor.

I have Maidenfans March Madness starting March 1st.

I also have the Maiden Power Game starting tonight, but I suppose that's not really a survivor.

I'll put Maidenfans March Madness after the Champions Cup, so that the limit of 2 miscellaneous Survivors is respected.

I won't list the Iron Maiden Power Game 'cause it's not a Survivor (nothing gets eliminated, right?).

Sounds good. Champions Cup should be over in time anyway.

And yea, I figured Power Game would just be a separate thing.

I had an idea. Maybe you could put an link to the first round in every survivor game. But it's not gonna work.
Why? Some of the survivors are gone. I can't find them.

Okay, I am hosting the Queen Studio Album Survivor.
(Is this better?)
No. We have to present your proposal to the Committee first.
nk_degenerate_illuminati.jpg

Has there ever been a Led Zeppelin Survivor? Not that I would want to host, but they seem like a good group to do, especially considering all of their best stuff wasn't necessarily on their first couple of albums.

Back