Coronavirus

What kind of measures are in Spain?
They still didn't close airports and train stations.
Madrid is going to close pubs, cafes and discos due to the close of schools and Universities, all the students went to these places to celebrate the "holidays" and today the infected is double or more. They still didn't isolate the city and people are leaving it and that is dangerous.
The goverment can make interventions to industries and companies if they need it.

They still didn't close airports and train stations.
Madrid is going to close pubs, cafes and discos due to the close of schools and Universities, all the students went to these places to celebrate the "holidays" and today the infected is double or more. They still didn't isolate the city and people are leaving it and that is dangerous.
The goverment can make interventions to industries and companies if they need it.
You guys have discos?

Less than 70 cases and 2 deaths. I'm little bit afraid of how polish health care will deal with this virus now.

I have a son that is at high risk to get seriously ill or die of the virus, so me and my family is shit scared of this thing. Hope everyone will stay safe and do their best to minimize the outbreak

That's doing the rounds too. There are restrictions on vising my local hospital because of norovirus

Morons buying up the entire diaper stock... Apparently shortage at the central warehouse stock as well and not just in the store.

Update: found some in another store. Yay. But they were almost out too.

Last edited:
The Italians are keeping themselves occupied during lockdown:

If we have lockdown here then I reckon we'll get videos of people singing 'Wonderwall' by Oasis and 'Angels' by Robbie Williams out of their windows. Better than 'God Save The Queen' anyway!

It's primetime for the norovirus during these months as well.

Went shopping... Pasta & toilet paper is all gone.

My country is shutting down almost completely. Gatherings of more than 250 are banned in most areas, major city services like libraries and pools are shuttered. Parliament has been suspended and the government is working remotely. The Prime Minister is isolated and his wife tested positive. International travel has been recommended against and curtailed. The Canadian Forces are on 24 hour standby to deploy in cases of emergency (read: rioting or outbreak isolation). Emergency testing centres have been set up in empty arenas, all major sports events have been cancelled.

And we aren't even at 200 cases yet, with only 1 case of community transmission being investigated.

Many businesses are implementing work from home rules, including the various governments and my work. Essential staff on premises only. A $10 billion line of credit for businesses has been established. Employment Insurance wait times have been waived. Major corporations have announced they will pay sick time. Further packages are coming as needed.

Social distancing has been agreed upon by all major and minor media outlets as the thing to do during this time.

This country is the most prepared in the world, and it might all be for naught if the US fucks up hard enough.

Sweden's doing nothing but limiting events of 500 and more... Which means that venues are doing gigs with 499 (and a half) people attending.
Let's see who's right. :cheers:

As President Trump attempts to blame President Barack Obama for his handling of the coronavirus outbreak, it’s important to document his own comments during this public health crisis.

These are not utterances from some of his more rambling news conferences or from his advisers. These are Trump’s most direct statements as a global pandemic took hold of the world.

January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.” (CNBC)

February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.” (Fox News)

February 10: “A lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat—as the heat comes in.” (Bloomberg)

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock market starting to look very good to me.” (Twitter)

February 26: “It’s going very substantially down, not up… The 15 within a couple of days, is going to be down to zero.” (CNN)

February 27: “It’s going to disappear one day, it’s like a miracle.” (Twitter)

March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.” (Wired)

March 6: “I didn’t know people died from the flu.” (CNN)

March 6: “I like the numbers being where they are.” (Washington Post)

March 10: “It will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.” (Twitter)

March 13: “I don’t take responsibility at all because we were given a set of circumstances and we were given rules, regulations, and specifications from a different time.” (New York Times)

Completely unfit to be president.

As President Trump attempts to blame President Barack Obama for his handling of the coronavirus outbreak, it’s important to document his own comments during this public health crisis.

These are not utterances from some of his more rambling news conferences or from his advisers. These are Trump’s most direct statements as a global pandemic took hold of the world.

January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.” (CNBC)

February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.” (Fox News)

February 10: “A lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat—as the heat comes in.” (Bloomberg)

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock market starting to look very good to me.” (Twitter)

February 26: “It’s going very substantially down, not up… The 15 within a couple of days, is going to be down to zero.” (CNN)

February 27: “It’s going to disappear one day, it’s like a miracle.” (Twitter)

March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.” (Wired)

March 6: “I didn’t know people died from the flu.” (CNN)

March 6: “I like the numbers being where they are.” (Washington Post)

March 10: “It will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.” (Twitter)

March 13: “I don’t take responsibility at all because we were given a set of circumstances and we were given rules, regulations, and specifications from a different time.” (New York Times)

Completely unfit to be president.
WITCH HUNT!!!!!

Back