Coronavirus

Sad news for me and my wife: we were scheduled to go to Thailand in late March to adopt our future son but now, people from France, Germany and Italy cannot go there any more until further notice (to be clear: the problem is not Thailand but these European countries). It makes sense, but still it is hard to take. The meeting with the child and the administrative procedures are postponed. :(

Sad news for me and my wife: we were scheduled to go to Thailand in late March to adopt our future son but now, people from France, Germany and Italy cannot go there any more until further notice (to be clear: the problem is not Thailand but these European countries). It makes sense, but still it is hard to take. The meeting with the child and the administrative procedures are postponed. :(
I hope this all will have a happy ending for all of you. I'm rising a son of my GF from previous marriage and I can't imagine life without him now so I'm hoping that this is just delay.

There are now 5+ confirmed cases in India, with two of the infected people's workplaces being a kilometre away from my apartment.

A staff member at a school in my town has tested positive for the virus. I'm now paranoid every time any of my colleagues coughs or sneezes.

One of my colleagues has just gone on holiday to Kerala - not too far away from Bengaluru.

I am really sad to hear about this mate. :( Hopefully the crisis will be over soon and you would be allowed to travel to Thailand to complete the adoption process.

I'm actually surprised nobody has started panicking about the likelihood of Maiden's tour being curtailed.
Imagine they start teasing the changed setlist on YouTube. It's all the regular stuff. Then in one video, you can hear some Alexander The Great notes. In the next one, you can see ATG written on a paper. Next day, tour gets cancelled; next year, they tour the new album and don't play Alexander The Great. It turns out to be the band's last tour.

All six members are over 60 so they're definitely in the "at risk" category.

People at risk are mostly those suffering from other (mostly respiratory) conditions. If any of the Maiden members have other underlying conditions, then they would be at risk; otherwise, not so much.

I hope the science finds the solution very soon, because this is a really serious problem and I don't know if it's more dangerous the fear that the media is doing or the own disease.
Anyway, there's not too much control in Hospitals, schools or airports and the goverments are not controlling the situation

I hope the science finds the solution very soon, because this is a really serious problem and I don't know if it's more dangerous the fear that the media is doing or the own disease.
Anyway, there's not too much control in Hospitals, schools or airports and the goverments are not controlling the situation

Wash your hands.

Don't touch your eyes or mouth with unwashed hands.

Stay away from large crowds if you can.

That's it.

Back