Can this still be real or just some crazy dream?

Maiden released a song called A Nightmare to Remember and I was going to make a poll thread with the question: “Which band has the better A Nightmare to Remember?” with options Dream Theater and Iron Maiden. I was gonna say that they’re both great but overlong songs.

Maiden released a song called A Nightmare to Remember and I was going to make a poll thread with the question: “Which band has the better A Nightmare to Remember?” with options Dream Theater and Iron Maiden. I was gonna say that they’re both great but overlong songs.
Did you, and that's important, or did you not, include an Adrian Smith option?

Did you, and that's important, or did you not, include an Adrian Smith option?

Haha, I don’t think I did. I even heard a specific part of the song which I have forgotten but I remember thinking that Nicko’s drums sounded strange, like electronic drums.

I had a pretty funny dream. It was like a mock version of King Arthur that started with pulling the sword out of the stone but the incompetent knight pulled the handle off the sword and the blade stayed in the rock (has this been done already? Please don’t steal my idea). The knight then ventured to an island where he was to slay a beast. On the island, he encountered an aggressive gorilla. What followed was a Benny Hill style chase scene where the gorilla was always just a centimeter shy of capturing the guy. The animal would sometimes disappear and then make a surprise appearance. The chase led to the shore and the gorilla turned out to be a poor swimmer so the knight got to his boat and managed to escape. All of this was apparently the short movie of one of my coursemates who has done some trashy comedy stuff before.

I've been having a rather disturbing trend as of late. I dream almost nightly, but I forget them almost upon waking. Whether they are pleasant or unpleasant, it doesn't matter. I am left more with memories of how they made me feel, but even those dissipate after a few days. Not going to lie, kinda sucks.

Rather unpleasant dream tonight. I was browsing the internet, stalking a stranger on Facebook to be correct, and clicked a link on their profile. It led me to a webpage that instantly corrupted my computer and my whole house. The virus was called Eva and it spoke in a female voice. It made my computer unusable and started to emit a really low and loud bass signal from my speakers. I felt paranoid but couldn’t leave the house. There was a sign that said I need to restart my computer 30-something times to get rid of it, but a couple of times in, the number switched to 11000. Meanwhile, Eva was irritatingly complacent. I could finally google the problem and found that some hacker kid had written a genius script that eliminates the virus. When I woke up, I felt that the dorm was slightly rumbling from a nearby construction, which most likely created the bass sensation in my dream.

Somewhere in between, I saw a scene from a Tom Cruise movie. He was having a dialogue with someone like: “They made it to the Moon, you know. They landed....it should’ve been us...” At the last phrase, heroic American soundtrack music faded in and someone went to comfort Tom Cruise.

I've been having a rather disturbing trend as of late. I dream almost nightly, but I forget them almost upon waking. Whether they are pleasant or unpleasant, it doesn't matter. I am left more with memories of how they made me feel, but even those dissipate after a few days. Not going to lie, kinda sucks.
It happens to me from time to time, it is a really weird feeling to remember an emotion without knowing what caused it.

Uh, isn't that normal?

Uh, isn't that normal?
What I've heard second hand is that we dream every night whether we remember or not.

What has been happening to me is, I know I'm dreaming, but all the details get fuzzy upon waking and within minutes I can't remember much at all. The feeling I'm left with lingers a little longer, from hours to maybe a day. Then... Nothing.

I saw a scene from a Tom Cruise movie. He was having a dialogue with someone like: “They made it to the Moon, you know. They landed....it should’ve been us...” At the last phrase, heroic American soundtrack music faded in and someone went to comfort Tom Cruise.
Tom Cruise is such a nancy :lol:

I had some classes at school together with Ariana Grande and I wanted to make a selfie with her to brag about being classmates with a celebrity. Nicki Minaj was also there but all my attention was on Ariana. Taking the selfie was complicated because I specifically wanted to stand with her beside rail tracks so that an approaching train’s headlight would light up our faces and make for a beautiful picture.

Last edited:
I had a surreal dream that eventually led to the trailer of Christopher Nolan’s new movie. Except it wasn’t Tenet but something else about a mysterious house that had tunnels connecting to other places. It was unclear what the story was but it looked visually amazing and even Gandalf was one of the characters.
Oh, I was also a new student in class with not-so-bright classmates. The teacher, a young woman, was a complete psycho. I had to introduce myself to others but I was too tired to do so.

I'm starting to remember my dreams again. Though kinda wish I still wasn't.

For example in one I dreamt SMX came back. It was so vivid that when I woke up and checked the forum for any activity, I was pretty bummed he was still AWOL.

Two overweight guys were having a "who can make their face more red" contest. One guy went overboard with it, just kept going and going and I was sure he would have a heart attack. He almost fainted and fell over but no heart attack. Peculiar dream and not pleasant to see either. I also dreamt that I was back in Tallinn (I think) for a brief moment and saw a girl I know. We talked about Slipknot, out of all bands, and it was a strangely comforting feeling to see her again.

I used to dream I could fly but didn’t know how to, like running to get speed up and then I would just skim across the floor, barely hovering and not gain any height, had this dream a few times!!

I dreamt of a friend I haven't heard from in over a year. We used to talk on the phone everyday for hours. Then she stopped calling. Then she unfriended me from facebook. I've tried calling her through messenger and the actual phone with no luck.

In the dream she told me, "I love you, I had to do it so they wouldn't get to you... I'm sorry."

It's not the first time we go without talking for long stretches of time, but it is still upsetting.

I've been playing SCP Containment Breach again recently after many years. Last night I had a dream I was in the facility when a breach occurred. I went into a room that was full of red emergency lighting when suddenly a group of maybe 3-5 rabbits jumped out of nowhere and started clawing my face (they were extremely strong despite their size). They started buying chunks out of my skin, but they were also intelligent and able to talk, so they were taunting me at the same time. Eventually two of them forced by into this box that my head was sticking out of before one of them held a gun up to my head and told me that he was going to kill me. I was terrified and had enough so I closed my eyes and waited for it, but it was all part of the taunting so they let me go into the maintenance tunnels, but it was just so they could re-hunt me. I think they either tore me apart or SCP-106 got me in the end.

Lockdown giving me crazy dreams recently:oops:

Back