Can this still be real or just some crazy dream?

^That's army discipline talking.

Following my 'bitten in the leg by a mouse at a conference' dream the other night, I had one last night where a work colleague (real life person) insisted I attend a convention and stage show by the World Alopecia Society.

Last edited:
I was watching a video of a band performing live and there was a close-up shot of the guitarist stepping on a pedal. “Cool,” I thought about the unusual shot, but then there were about eight more consecutive shots of pedals being stepped on and it seemed like it would never end.

Was there a split screen view showing multiple pedal shots at the same time? Sounds like Steve was involved!

I had a dream! First full recorded dream in at least 10 years. Unsurprisingly due to my late night viewing habits it involved russians invading my town. Dreams are confusing and the order is pretty jangled but as far as i can recall a bunch of us were hiding in a building as russian tanks rolled by outside. Then i was fighting hand to hand in a basement, i got shot in the chest by my assailant. Next i was upstairs again, with a bandaged chest and covered in blood though the bandage had a bullet hole in it so it seems i was wearing the bandage before i was shot? Someone told me i was shot in the heart and would die. I denied this because it was clear to me i was shot below the heart, besides i felt ok. Then the same faceless someone told me the only person who could save me was a time travelling version of myself who suddenly appeared with long hair and wearing a labcoat. He said he could travel through time and get some grey residue which apparantly would heal me. I remember not liking time travelling me, thinking he seemed a bit twatty, but as it was a younger version of myself he probably was indeed a bit twatty.

Anyway i woke up shortly after. Not sure if i saved myself or not. Overall i give it 4/10 for starting a bunch of interesting story strands but resolving none of them

I dreamt I met Magnus Carlsen and had a little chat with him. He was already walking away when I realised how much I’d like a picture with him, so I ran after him and asked if he would be up for a picture. He was fine with it, so I gave a friend my phone and told him to take some photos. Afterwards, when Carlsen had left and I was looking through the photos, I realised they were all awfully tilted, blurry or had way too much surrounding area with me and Carlsen tiny in the center. :facepalm:

My late cat was viciously attacking me. It sank its teeth into my forearm and wouldn’t let go so I had to punch it against the wall as it was clinging onto me. I felt awful about hurting my cat but the bastard was just rabid.

I also dreamt about being in an indoor water park. For some reason, I was carrying my phone and wallet with me and kept leaving them in different places and then having to look for them over and over again.

@Saapanael man, what a wealth! I envy you in a good sense. Though I would have felt terrible if my late cat had attacked me. Once I've seen her in the middle of the universe in a state of peace with stars all around her. She was talking to me with a no-sound, vibrating language that I could feel.
Generally I don't remember my dreams though.

I was watching a music video of a song where John Petrucci played a guest solo. It was a beautiful solo. The next moment, JP is in the barracks playing the same solo and soldiers are applauding him.

Not a dream, but I spent about an hour the other day trying to remember John Petrucci's name. I couldn't be bothered to pick my phone up.

Last two nights’ dreams.

Me and a friend were patrolling someplace when a dark human figure appeared in our way. It had no face, just black all over. The figure came closer and grabbed me by the shoulders. I woke up in the middle of the night, still afraid of an eerie presence nearby.

I was drinking with a small group of people and ended up in the house of a well-known but strange Estonian scholar. Once he arrived, he was angry at all the intruders except me. Instead, he wanted to play a game of chess with me. This transitioned into a scene where I was sitting on the couch with the scholar’s daughter, a blonde vixen. She was all over me and the next thing we were going to a spa together. At the entrance, I realised I didn’t have my wallet with me, so there was no way to pay for the ticket. The workers attached a GoPro camera to me, I don’t know why, as I went looking for my wallet. I shortly found out that the scholar’s daughter had stolen my wallet. On top of that, she had turned aggressive, started physically attacking me and wouldn’t shut up. She was a manipulative loudmouth bitch.

Finally, I dreamt of a summer day hangout where one of the people was a long-time crush from university. Surprisingly, she was spending time with me, just the two of us. Eventually, she left me alone and went away to a friend of hers. The hangout continued and I spotted her taking a nap. I was craving for more time with her and went up to her. But this time, she seemed offended that I would come to her and let me know that she wasn’t interested in talking to me. Her friend gave me a cold Slavic look and the two of them went inside. I’ll take it as a little life lesson for the future. :p

Last edited:
Me and a friend were patrolling someplace when a dark human figure appeared in our way. It had no face, just black all over. The figure came closer and grabbed by the shoulders. I woke up in the middle of the night, still afraid of an eerie presence nearby.
What is this that stands before me?
Figure in black which points at me
Turn ‘round quick and start to run
Find out Saap’s the chosen one
Oh nooo

Back