Can this still be real or just some crazy dream?

Weed does that. The longer you go without smoking, the more vivid the dreams become. That said, some people just tend to dream more vividly than others.

Dreams can have a healing quality. A good dream makes you realise something you’ve been unable to see clearly in your waking life. It has happened to me many times.

This was my problem though. I had no good dreams. Just nightmares night after night. Hence me repressing them. I used to have good dreams, used to try and practice lucid dreaming with some success. But somewhere along the line my subconcious decided to turn against me, the bastard

This was my problem though. I had no good dreams. Just nightmares night after night. Hence me repressing them. I used to have good dreams, used to try and practice lucid dreaming with some success. But somewhere along the line my subconcious decided to turn against me, the bastard
I’ve had periods where I have nightmares every night. It’s certainly not enjoyable. But I think my life at the time was a nightmare as well, at least that’s how I perceived it. My mind was filled with unhealthy thoughts all the time. I believe there is a solution out there, and that it’s not suppressing your dreams. But if it helps you in the meantime then I’m not saying you shouldn’t suppress them.

I’ve had periods where I have nightmares every night. It’s certainly not enjoyable. But I think my life at the time was a nightmare as well, at least that’s how I perceived it. My mind was filled with unhealthy thoughts all the time. I believe there is a solution out there, and that it’s not suppressing your dreams. But if it helps you in the meantime then I’m not saying you shouldn’t suppress them.

I hear what you're saying. Surely there's a happy medium. Perhaps as my waking life improves it will allow me to dip my toe in the murky waters of the dream world again. And maybe it'll be a pleasant trip again. It would be nice. I used to love flying in dreams

I hear what you're saying. Surely there's a happy medium. Perhaps as my waking life improves it will allow me to dip my toe in the murky waters of the dream world again. And maybe it'll be a pleasant trip again. It would be nice. I used to love flying in dreams
Don't worry, you'll get there mate. Practice makes perfect. I say give a it a try. I've never had dream repression from cannabis as I said, but maybe you're one of the people who do like @Saapanael. Couldn't hurt to try without it, or have it earlier in the day so its less likely to affect you at night.

Ooh, flying is always good. And a dream about great sex. And sakura on a gorgeous spring blue sky day. And riding on the back of an invincible metal tiger thats mauling far-right sexists to Painkiller while cackling maniacally. <3 Wow, that brought back some great dream memories :D

I rarely dream, even more rarely I have a nightmare. I have a recurring dream that is not quite a nightmare. It's creepy, and happens about once a year.

I rarely dream, even more rarely I have a nightmare. I have a recurring dream that is not quite a nightmare. It's creepy, and happens about once a year.
Oh come on, you can't tell us that and then stop there. :p Now were curious. I certainly am. (joking aside though no pressure if you dont feel like sharing)

Last night I dreamt that my boss re-hired a recently-fired workmate (he was actually fired IRL). I didn't like or get on with this guy, so I woke up about 4am dreading whether he actually could return and what might happen if he did.
Eventually I fell asleep again, then dreamt that I was driving a friend of mine to a guitar shop, his band were taking a break so he was going to start learning guitar to keep his musical chops up as he didn't have a drum kit at home (again, also true). I didn't go in the shop with him for some reason, maybe I should have 'cause he came out with a guitar in a bright yellow CAT - as in the construction company - case and a bunch of other gear that was probably expensive. I opened the case and had a look at the guitar, it was a light grey acoustic, the frets were varying sizes up and down the neck and there were only three fret markers.

Reactions: Nyx
I dreamt I was listening to new Maiden (or Bruce solo?) music! It was a totally new song and it was on a separate disc. After waking up all I can remember is that it started slow and had a catchy mammoth beefy chorus with multiple vocal layers. Also abit bluesy. The production was crystal clear and there was live chanting audience too. Bruce did a rapping scat part too. The title was something like Church Of The Black Soul or Soul Of The Black Church with a heartshaped stained glass in a darkgray cathedral in the artwork. I never had a dream like this before...

I had such a crappy dream. First of all, there was a guy live streaming over a bottomless pit, so one false step and he would’ve fallen down. Somehow viewers started to physically get into the place where he was streaming and wanted to push him down.
Then I found out that a girl I had a massive crush on had made a Maidenfans account and started posting here. She posted a picture of herself and Magnus (sorry, Mag) commented “So sexy” which received a lot of likes. That was disgusting to see. Weirdly, it was her on the picture but she had completely different eyes - colour, shape etc.
Then I was in the barracks and some guys entered our room trying to provoke a fight. We went 1 on 1 in turns. I was scared shitless because my opponent seemed much stronger but I somehow managed to beat him.
And that’s not all. Finally I was at the movies and when I walked out of the hall, I was totally naked. I thought this was fine at first but when I realised that no one else around me was naked, I became really embarrassed, headed back to the cinema hall and had to convince the ticket lady that I left my backpack with clothes in the hall, which she didn’t seem to believe at all.

I was at the movies and when I walked out of the hall, I was totally naked. I thought this was fine at first but when I realised that no one else around me was naked, I became really embarrassed, headed back to the cinema hall and had to convince the ticket lady that I left my backpack with clothes in the hall, which she didn’t seem to believe at all.
This sort of dream is supposed to indicate lack of self-confidence or something similar.

I once dreamed that I had gone to school wrapped in the blanket which in reality was covering my bed. During the day it kept slipping off my shoulders and where it had slipped everyone could not only see that I was still wearing my pjamas, but also could see into my bedroom (this was decades before Photoshop was a thing but what they could see was exactly like when someone cuts out a whole section of a picture and unceremoniously pastes in into another picture). And for some reason I was unable to pull the blanket back up, it just kept slipping further.

I was off school sick at the time, so I may have been delirous as well as asleep.

This sort of dream is supposed to indicate lack of self-confidence or something similar.

I once dreamed that I had gone to school wrapped in the blanket which in reality was covering my bed. During the day it kept slipping off my shoulders and where it had slipped everyone could not only see that I was still wearing my pjamas, but also could see into my bedroom (this was decades before Photoshop was a thing but what they could see was exactly like when someone cuts out a whole section of a picture and unceremoniously pastes in into another picture). And for some reason I was unable to pull the blanket back up, it just kept slipping further.

I was off school sick at the time, so I may have been delirous as well as asleep.
I once walked to my school in my slippers. I got to the gates before realising it then decided to walk back home and put my trainers on instead of facing the embarrassment.

Clearly not a morning person.

I was in a dark room and there was a pale ghoul staring at me with horrifying eyes. It didn’t move but being the target of that stare was disturbing. What’s worse, the ghoul reminded me of my mother.

Been a while since I had a Maiden dream, but they're generally about the band either not playing for very long at a gig, or not sounding like Maiden. Interestingly, though, Dave had a silver Strat, and Adrian was singing instead of Bruce, and he also ran across the stage at immense speed, like impossible speed for a human being.

Not quite as entertaining as the dream I had last week where I ordered far too many geese from Amazon and was trying to dispose of them in parks and on wasteland all over the town.

I dreamt that of all things, Putin’s final mistake came when he got angry in an art museum and destroyed a valuable painting. After that, everyone was united against him.

I had a nasty dream where I was at a Maiden show on the upcoming tour. I was in the front row and they had just launched in to the second song (Stratego) when suddenly Adrian collapsed on stage. The music stopped and paramedics rushed the stage and we were all told to leave.

I then tried to post on this forum like "shit, H has died" but my fingers refused to type the words properly. Then I remembered I'd left my jacket at the gig and tried to get back in but they had locked the doors.

I dreamt that I took the bus to town to go to a sports club but I forgot the training clothes at home so I decided to just walk around instead. I recognised the place as one I’ve seen before in dreams (it’s a real place in Tallinn) with a train station in the background (I’ve dreamt of trains a lot). There was a drunk man lurking in the shadows. He posed no threat at first but when he started following me, I got scared and tried to run away but my legs were heavy and he caught up to me. Not sure what happened then but there was another dream where I met an old friend in a setting that I interpreted as Assassin’s Creed: India. I’ve played very little AC and long ago, can’t tell where that influence came from.

I had a nasty dream where I was at a Maiden show on the upcoming tour. I was in the front row and they had just launched in to the second song (Stratego) when suddenly Adrian collapsed on stage. The music stopped and paramedics rushed the stage and we were all told to leave.

I then tried to post on this forum like "shit, H has died" but my fingers refused to type the words properly. Then I remembered I'd left my jacket at the gig and tried to get back in but they had locked the doors.
I once dreamed that Janick died and at the moment he passed away all his guitars started playing by themselves and singing about all the adventures they'd had with him. I was told not to be sad because his spirit had passed into the music, where he would live forever :yes:

I didn't post it at the time for fear of depressing everyone but now you've opened the "Maiden death" door I figured :wtf:

Back