Bruce Dickinson

The images are cool. I'd like if Bruce go for a fantasy themed album cover (or ancient vibe or fairy tale sort of thing). He needs to be more creative with his covers. I hope at least if he uses an old painting again (which is expected) to be on such a theme, especially since he won't call the album IESF. It's also curious if the cover will have a central figure again. His decision about the cover will be interesting.

On one hand it's almost hilarious to play with people's reactions like that, on the other it's kinda cruel though lol

Would be interesting to know how those were created, because they do look quite cool, at least in my opinion. Kinda get a Stable Diffusion vibe.
Images were created on http://images.ai website. I made suggestions, engine did the job. Later I added text with paintbrush.
Yes, they use stable diffusion. It's open source, free of charge website. You can create up to 25 sets (5 versions of image each) per day on one account. In "Profile" you can create your account by entering your email. Only minus I see -- image resolution.
This AI toy is very fascinating. In order to get breathtaking images one must play with description. The more 'prompt' or 'description' is detailed, famous painter of your preference is mentioned, the more interesting results you will get. When your desired set of images will be created, at the bottom you will see code words. You can copy paste those with some variations in the new prompt, to achieve similar results.
Seeing what AI can do just now, I'm in awe what future will bring. Images for now, personal virtual universes in the future for sure.
Oh, and when your set is created it will be seen in the main feed for some brief time. By looking at feed you can clearly see what's going on in some people's minds. :D

If i have read correctly, website owners gave permission to use images for commercial purposes. Some people (illustrators) are gonna loose their jobs in the near future..
00002-r-pro-m53k3zaj.jpg 00001-r-pro-m53k3zaj1.jpg 00001-r-pro-m53k3zaj.jpg 00003-r-pro-iy8b36a.jpg

Last edited:
Images were created on http://images.ai website. I made suggestions, engine did the job. Later I added text with paintbrush.
Yes, they use stable diffusion. It's open source, free of charge website. You can create up to 25 sets (5 versions of image each) per day on one account. In "Profile" you can create your account by entering your email. Only minus I see -- image resolution.
This AI toy is very fascinating. In order to get breathtaking images one must play with description. The more 'prompt' or 'description' is detailed, famous painter of your preference is mentioned, the more interesting results you will get. When your desired set of images will be created, at the bottom you will see code words. You can copy paste those with some variations in the new prompt, to achieve similar results.
Seeing what AI can do just now, I'm in awe what future will bring. Images for now, personal virtual universes in the future for sure.
Oh, and when your set is created it will be seen in the main feed for some brief time. By looking at feed you can clearly see what's going on in some people's mind. :D

If i have read correctly, website owners gave permission to use images for commercial purposes. Some people (illustrators) are gonna loose their jobs in the near future..
View attachment 24720 View attachment 24722 View attachment 24723 View attachment 24724
1.PNG

Can you imagine Steve Harris playing this toy and showing AI images to Mark Wilkinson or Derek Riggs every 5 minutes asking to re-do the artwork?… and I agree with you…this could be very dangerous to many illustrators and graphic designers in the near future and a good tool for many publishing business asking for book covers, album covers in music business and more... I think the next Megadeth album cover will be generated by AI after the issue with Mustaine and the illustrator

I have several friends who are artists and make a living painting/illustrating the old fashioned way. I cannot support AI art, not sorry...
Regarding AI, I think, in the future, there will be no free 'cheese' as they say.
There are other, good rendering quality AI sites that are not free. I have tried Lexica Aperture site - very good quality. They give opportunity to create 100 images per month free of charge.
I fear that in the future AI will write books... That would be major disaster.

Last edited:
According to Ross Halfin's Instagram post, Bruce and Adrian are both in Los Angeles. At the same location.

I'm almost sure H will be featured on the new solo disc.
Could be a guest appearance too on a few tracks. Doubt H would go tour with Bruce as he might do another album with Kotzen. Just speculating here though.

Could be a guest appearance too on a few tracks. Doubt H would go tour with Bruce as he might do another album with Kotzen. Just speculating here though.
Kotzen has this year full with Winery Dogs activities (they just released a new album) and probably solo dates.

The earliest S/K II might happen is early next year.

I think Bruce's new album has high chance to be a double album.

1. It was very long in the making. There may be more than enough material.
2. The last two Maiden albums were double albums, so Bruce is in that mindset.
3. If Eternity Should Fail inclusion into Maiden's album may have had impact on Bruce's initial plan to release concept album. I don't think he abandoned that idea, but it may have had evolved into 'let's make some additional songs for second disc, to freshen things up'.
4. If Adrian is involved, he may have had contributed song or two, which contributes to 'we can't cram everything into one disc'.

That's my speculation.
...And I don't know if I used may have had correctly :ninja:

Last edited:
I think Bruce's new album has high chance to be a double album.

1. It was very long in the making. There may be more than enough material.
2. The last two Maiden albums were double albums, so Bruce is in that mindset.
3. If Eternity Should Fail inclusion into Maiden's album may have had impact on Bruce's initial plan to release concept album. I don't think he abandoned that idea, but it may have had evolved into 'let's make some additional songs for second disc, to freshen things up'.
4. If Adrian is involved, he may have had contributed song or two, which contributes to 'we can't cram everything into one disc'.
It's very possible, yeah; especially with Bruce's statement about series of characters and stories. I don't think it will be 17 songs, but over 12 songs, for sure. 12-14 songs is my guess. He definitely has more than enough material. It would be great if Adrian has written a song or two for the album.

And I don't know if I used may have had correctly
Almost. Fixed for you:
If Eternity Should Fail inclusion into Maiden's album may have had an impact on Bruce's initial plan to release concept album.
but it may have had evolved into 'let's make some additional songs for second disc

At any rate I don’t think it’ll be a double album. I think it’ll likely be around 50-60 minutes. Bruce already said that instead of a full conceptual approach it’ll be half a concept record, which could mean it might be along the lines of AOB (with songs like “Starchildren” and “Omega” tying into a larger extraterrestrial story).

I think Adrian has contributed to more than one or two songs. IMHO, it's possible that he's rejoined Bruce's solo band again, as on the both Bruce's albums that he recorded with the Air Raid Siren. Bruce and Roy have said in a recent past that the new record won't be a The Chemical Wedding 2, but that the atmosphere of this seventh album is very near to the one on Bruce's fifth album. And the atmosphere of TCW was not only Bruce's and Roy Z's work, but also the one of Adrian. So, let's see what september (or october) will brings us... ;)

I think Adrian has contributed to more than one or two songs. IMHO, it's possible that he's rejoined Bruce's solo band again, as on the both Bruce's albums that he recorded with the Air Raid Siren. Bruce and Roy have said in a recent past that the new record won't be a The Chemical Wedding 2, but that the atmosphere of this seventh album is very near to the one on Bruce's fifth album. And the atmosphere of TCW was not only Bruce's and Roy Z's work, but also the one of Adrian. So, let's see what september (or october) will brings us... ;)
I doubt Adrian will rejoin Bruce's solo band. When Bruce and Roy said that about the atmosphere? I don't remember it. Or they just implied it?

Back