Bruce Dickinson

Chris Dale created a Facebook Skunkworks group a while ago to share memories from that phase of Bruce’s solo career. Subsequently, he has compiled everything into a book, which is available on a print-on-demand basis.

I got the book some weeks ago. Although the presentation and layout is quite amateurish, I am grateful to Chris Dale for putting it together. A true labour of love.

The content is REALLY interesting, with lots of contributions from people who were around at the time and many pictures never seen before.
It is nice to read a different version about the Skunkworks project and subsequent fallout other than Bruce’s/official Maiden biography.

A must buy for fans of Bruce’s solo career.

↑ That would be super cool, monstrous and great. Personally, I've felt that Tyranny of Souls is lacking in guitar variation department, compared to The Chemical Wedding.
Here comes TCW 2 (in some ways) (because, Bruce knows that The Chemical Wedding is his Masterpiece)
And maybe... if Bruce is going to tour solo, he invited Adrian as a second guitarist already. Circle will close, as they have toured TCW tour together. Yay!

Last edited:
According to Ross Halfin's Instagram post, Bruce and Adrian are both in Los Angeles. At the same location.

I'm almost sure H will be featured on the new solo disc.

As much as I’d love to see Adrian contributing to Bruce’s solo album, they might have just been together because Adrian spends half of the year in Malibu.

According to Ross Halfin's Instagram post, Bruce and Adrian are both in Los Angeles. At the same location.

I'm almost sure H will be featured on the new solo disc.
I think he'll play on the epic song from the AOB sessions that Bruce will include on the album. Much like Adrian and Nicko recorded a song for the Smith/Kotzen album.
↑ That would be super cool, monstrous and great. Personally, I've felt that Tyranny of Souls is lacking in guitar variation department, compared to The Chemical Wedding.
Here comes TCW 2 (in some ways) (because, Bruce knows that The Chemical Wedding is his Masterpiece)
And maybe... if Bruce is going to tour solo, he invited Adrian as a second guitarist already. Circle will close, as they have toured TCW tour together. Yay!
TOS doesn't need a 2nd guitar imo because Roy's guitar work is amazing and has variety. Bruce knows that TCW is his masterpiece and is really proud of it. One of his favorite albums for sure. If Adrian isn't going to tour with Smith/Kotzen again, then I'd say it's possible he'll join Bruce on a (shorter) solo tour.

:scared:
promo1-jpg.24713
Source?

Um...?

Edit: Nevermind, I was too slow. Wanted to report the spam, but by the time I hit the button it was gone already lol

Azas, you suck. But also I do enjoy the vibes of these images and it’ll be interesting to see what Bruce ends up going for when he releases the record. If I had to guess, he’ll probably go with an older preexisting artwork like on the last two records.

@Azas When you posted that first one I thought for a brief moment it was real! (blame me for not being as intelligent as most of the users here )
I felt excitement and happiness at the same time but when seeing the others it was clearly a hoax or in this case a creative outlet of another Bruce fan. Let´s hope the new Bruce album will be released in the near future and it will be as great as his last 4 ( Yes I love Skunkworks too)

On one hand it's almost hilarious to play with people's reactions like that, on the other it's kinda cruel though lol

Would be interesting to know how those were created, because they do look quite cool, at least in my opinion. Kinda get a Stable Diffusion vibe.

Back