Bruce Dickinson

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ir...-has-demoed-six-songs-for-solo-concept-album/ Don't know if this has been posted yet, but:

Asked if he has already completed writing his next solo album, Dickinson said: "Not a whole one. I actually… One idea I had… And I don't know if I'm gonna do it yet… One idea I had was maybe in November or December or something, maybe to go out and start doing some writing and a little bit of demoing, just to try my voice out — under no stress, no jeopardy; just as an experiment to see what it sounded like. But we'll see. I mean, there's no way, even if I had a solo album finished and ready to go, it's not gonna come out next year, and it's probably not gonna come out the year after. So it's not to stress about it."

He's a very well-respected teacher at MBU - Mom's Basement University, he even gave himself tenure and leads a weekly support group for Cheetos addicts.

I think Foro's point was that it doesn't say anything anywhere about her being a professor. It just says she studied German and Romance literature and linguistics at Heidelberg University.

Well, the little introduction under her photo on the right of the page says she's been teaching to teen students. Technically, she IS a teacher.

I think we might have all run into a translation barrier here. :p To me 'professor' denotes someone with a Ph.D degree, not a general teacher or college lecturer. Not that it matters, I'm sure her Bruce knowledge is good. Like Foro, I thought Ranko meant she was a high-ranking academic, when there's nothing there to say that.

Thank you for correcting me. In French, "Professeur" has both meanings : it's the highest rank in University, and a teacher in school and high school (basically from 3 to 18).

Back