Bruce Dickinson

Bruce will be the featured guest on Talk Is Jericho, the podcast of Chris Jericho of Fozzy on Friday.

Jericho is a real Maiden fan - he once commented that the most underappreciated album of all time is The X Factor, so I think we are going to get a really great interview from him.

Cool interview with Trunk ... there should be a longer one posted up on Thursday from the live event .....All the interviews are a cool part of a new album coming out. Hopefully we will be getting some from the rest of the band soon as well.

Bruce is a really interesting individual and I like when he gets to talk about subjects that aren't just the standard questions. A podcast I think would bring out a really interesting conversation with him would be The Joe Rogan Experience. Anyone here seen that podcast?
Would love to have Bruce there to talk about everything from airships, war, the nature of humanity and.... a range of interesting subjects.
Would be amazing if this happened. Someone inform bruce.:p

Seen that article a couple times. Pretty tasteless, especially considering what Bruce actually said:

"And everybody makes the jokes about [actor] Michael Douglas [who claimed that cunnilingus could have caused his throat cancer], 'cause he was having oral sex, and it's just, like, okay, we need to get over that one, guys, because this is kind of serious. There's hundreds of thousands of people at risk for this. And guys should know, if you get a lump here, and you're over 40, don't just assume antibiotics will get rid of it. Go and properly get it checked out. It's important."

Good thing it is in drop D: the outro will give the guitar players (at least two of them) time to swap their guitars for standard tuning ones before the next song.

Seems like he had the same mentality as me when I battled cancer 10 years ago, make a joke out of it instead of worrying!

“People ask me if I’m planning to tour this year, and I say, ‘No, the reasons are too tumorous to mention…’ Well, that’s been my way of dealing with it,”

Back