Bruce Dickinson

Maybe something like this could work for Maiden, Bruce and British Lion in 2024.

MAIDEN / DICKINSON / BRITISH LION / 2024

BRITISH LION – UK TOUR - JANUARY
MAIDEN – AUSTRALIA, NZ, JAPAN TOUR - FEBRUARY
BRITISH LION - MOR CRUISE – MARCH (2-7)
MAIDEN – SOUTH AMERICA TOUR - MARCH
DICKINSON – SOUTH AMERICA TOUR – APRIL & MAY
DICKINSON – EU TOUR – MAY & JUNE
MAIDEN – USA TOUR - JULY+AUGUST
DICKINSON – AUTUMN TOUR – SEPTEMBER ...

"Project" suggests that maybe it will be a more experimental album. Or more in the SF style - the first association when I heard the name of the album was "Montauk Project" - climates that would probably not be alien to Bruce.
Montauk Project is also connected with Philadelphia Ecperiment.

Don't like these ones. I prefer the first sample.
Yeah, me too. I can already tell that the song from the first sample will be one of my favorites from the album. The second sample sounds even a bit odd for Bruce's solo work. I don't think the song will be bad though.
"Project" suggests that maybe it will be a more experimental album.
Possible, especially considering that second sample and if it's a double album.

Maybe something like this could work for Maiden, Bruce and British Lion in 2024.

MAIDEN / DICKINSON / BRITISH LION / 2024

BRITISH LION – UK TOUR - JANUARY
MAIDEN – AUSTRALIA, NZ, JAPAN TOUR - FEBRUARY
BRITISH LION - MOR CRUISE – MARCH (2-7)
MAIDEN – SOUTH AMERICA TOUR - MARCH
Those dates would be already announced. Not realistic.

I dunno, it doesn’t seem too far removed from something like “Navigate the Seas of the Sun”.
''Navigate The Seas Of The Sun'' is like ''Arc Of Space'' for its album. While the music/melody in that second sample sounds, idk, it does not have the typical vibe of Bruce's metal solo albums. For something like BTP album, yes. I think Roy have come up with that melody, not Bruce.

''Navigate The Seas Of The Sun'' is like ''Arc Of Space'' for its album. While the music/melody in that second sample sounds, idk, it does not have the typical vibe of Bruce's metal solo albums. For something like BTP album, yes. I think Roy have come up with that melody, not Bruce.

Roy Z came up with most melodies on Bruce's solo albums...

well we know the names of two tracks: If Eternity Should Fail, Nightmares
the second one is the track steve wanted for Book of Souls but Bruce told it was cowritten by Roy Z so Steve took only If Eternity. And Bruce said that his version for IESF will be in his album, so...
and we can guess another title, the title track or Mandrake something :)

I think Bruce’s lover/girlfriend/fiancé chose the symbol. It is indeed an M and stands for “Merde” (referring to YouTube clickbait).

Or perhaps it was Bruce after smelling a flare, so it stands for “Mmmmm… Greek cunts!”.

I am probably wrong though and it is just M for Mandrake. :D

Last edited:
Back