Bruce Dickinson

He probably changed some parts and the song should be at least interesting - Bruce said it's an atmospheric song but not that aggressive. He also mentioned dark mood. It could be a remake of ''Midnight Jam''(?), but I don't expect the song to be with a slow pace for 10 minutes.
I hope Bruce has paid attention to detail and fixed any errors, but the “I did not change any of the things that could be improved because my girlfriend thought the song was great” does not suggest that!

I hope the album does not feature a song like Midnight Jam, which is a boring mediocre curiosity at best.

IMHO, the symbol behind Bruce is not a "M", it's japanese symbol for "heaven". Just look at the horizontal parallel lines, they are similar to the ones on japanese ideogram. And as there is a pyramid on the top of the cover (pharaoh sails to Orion, the egyptian paradise/heaven) and "If Eternity Should Fail" is about eternity or the concept of life after death = heaven or hell, the light after the tunnel in NDE (near death experience) exactly as the light coming from the portal behind Bruce, the key to the cover could be this symbol. ;)

japanese-kanji-symbol-for-heaven-4.jpg

I think Bruce’s lover/girlfriend/fiancé chose the symbol. It is indeed an M and stands for “Merde” (referring to YouTube clickbait).

Or perhaps it was Bruce after smelling a flare, so it stands for “Mmmmm… Greek cunts!”.

I am probably wrong though. :D

So if you see his solo works album art, there’s no M there.
well we know the names of two tracks: If Eternity Should Fail, Nightmares
the second one is the track steve wanted for Book of Souls but Bruce told it was cowritten by Roy Z so Steve took only If Eternity. And Bruce said that his version for IESF will be in his album, so...
and we can guess another title, the title track or Mandrake something :)

Nightmares is the one I look forward to the most. Glad it hasn’t been Maidenized. Would wanna hear the Bruce version as it would be a lot darker.

So if you see his solo works album art, there’s no M there.
You've seen the album cover? So the symbol isn't related to it, it's just a tour poster. What about the pyramid? Roy teased it too. It should have a certain ''role'' in the cover.
Nightmares is the one I look forward to the most. Glad it hasn’t been Maidenized. Would wanna hear the Bruce version as it would be a lot darker.
^Me too. You think it's a darker and heavy piece? I doubt Steve would have want it that way, If Eternity Should Fail is different. Btw, if the song is a shorter and catchy anthem, its inclusion in TBOS album would have been great.

You've seen the album cover? So the symbol isn't related to it, it's just a tour poster. What about the pyramid? Roy teased it too. It should have a certain ''role'' in the cover.
He said it’s not part of the Soloworks album art — the vinyl box set Bruce released a few years ago.

IMG_1054.jpeg

As you’ll notice, there’s no M here.

But come on guys, “M” clearly stands for “Mandrake” because the album is called The MANDRAKE Project, put the tinfoil away.

I largely agree with this list.

My ranking is:

1.Tyranny Of Souls
2.The Chemical Wedding
3.Accident Of Birth (only because of 2 songs that I don't like that much)
4.Balls To Picasso
5.Tattooed Millionaire
6.Skunkworks

I have to revisit Balls to Picasso, but from memory it's my least favourite Bruce album, but it got his best song. Tattooed Millionaire is underrated.

1. The Chemical Wedding
2. Accident of Birth
3. Tyranny of Souls
4. Tattooed Millionaire
5. Skunkworks
6. Balls to Picasso

Last edited:
For me it was always the same:
1. The Chemical Wedding
2. Skunkworks
3. Accident of Birth
4. Tattooed Millionaire