Bruce Dickinson

• Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
Regarding Roy not touring, wasn't he absent on most of The Chemical Wedding tour? What was the reason back then?

If I remember correctly (it’s been a while and I am getting on a bit), he had to take care of a family member (his dad?).

Roy taught the Guru, who had helped develop the Molossian guitar and stood in for him at very short notice, the whole set.

Anyone else planning to catch the Hellfest stream on Saturday night? I've got a bumper weekend of music planned between this and the Glastonbury coverage on the BBC. And all without having to leave my living room!

Anyone else planning to catch the Hellfest stream on Saturday night? I've got a bumper weekend of music planned between this and the Glastonbury coverage on the BBC. And all without having to leave my living room!

I’ll be at Guilfest but would be catching up next week! I am particularly interested in Skindred at Glastonbury.

Have fun!

Last edited:
Darkside of Thel is quoted very high these days so maybe that's the reason :ninja: :lol:

No, seriously, maybe the ticket in Köln is general admission just for the pit. Depends how is the place in München, probably there's more than one kind of ticket.

My brother went to see Bruce yesterday. According to him it was a good show, with a solid competent band and Bruce struggling on some songs (changing melody lines). He was not too impressed with a shorter setlist (14 songs) without Jerusalem though.

Just checked Road To Hell from Summerside and Bruce is sounding great.
Pooch even turned down the cringeworthy synth during the riff.
Great indeed. It's probably the best performance of the song so far. Good decision for the keys during the riff. The only odd thing was the use of the video previously used for Many Doors To Hell (and Chemical Wedding, iirc) for Road To Hell.

For last night's show - Starchildren and Jerusalem replaced Book, Aquarius and Navigate/Faith.

Edit: I think Bruce has some slight ''vocal issues'' again to do this.

Last edited:
Back