Bruce Dickinson

• Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
Play Classics ??? :lol:

I hate Bruce's dancing btw. Worse than Janick's. I think if you reunite them together in a music tv show of the 80's could be something like inventors of a new style like break dance or something like that. Can you imagine that? :lol:

I hate Bruce's dancing btw. Worse than Janick's....

As a trained dancer, I hereby declare myself the authority on this question: :D
Janick has talent as a dancer, Bruce simply can't dance.

.... I think if you reunite them together in a music tv show of the 80's could be something like inventors of a new style like break dance or something like that. Can you imagine that? :lol:

Please, considering the skills of a breakdancer and what Bruce is doing to be something similar is like thinking Steve Harris and Donald Trump have similar hairstyles! :D

Cradle of Filth just got done with their Hellfest set on Arte Concert's channel, and that video has now gone to "private," so you might have to catch Bruce's Hellfest show as it streams, unfortunately. Might go public later and be on there permanently, maybe not. On the bright side, they've already uploaded some other Hellfest sets to their main page...
1_dFjMw4pUMzA4Db4MYTnfyA.png

Won't be able to catch up with these streams until after Tuesday, so I really hope the CoF and the Bruce streams will be available in some way
Just checked...Cradle is still not up, though Fear Factory's set is now listed among the channel's videos, and FF hadn't played yet while Cradle was playing. Randomly picking what goes onto the channel when, or other reasons they might be omitted, such as deals with artists?

Makes me a little iffy about Bruce's video staying up beyond the live stream, since he's obviously planning a live release of some sort from this tour.

Back