LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the hype of doing a Senjutsu Tour is gone. At least for me.
But they are playing the main tracks of the album so you should be happy for that.
I’d like to hear what Steve have to say about this album. It’s very weird he’s the only one that didn’t talk about it.
Steve don't do press for Maiden, neither for British Lion. Or have I missed something ? It seems that he doesn't want to take time for this.

I'd like to see them make a new album and tour for it or make a very deep cuts tour which much SIT and SSOASS
Would be still a dream to hear perhaps CSIT or Infinite Dreams, there could be chance because both were played live on each albums tour but then totally forgotten.
My dream was to hear atleast ID when Maiden England tour started, but I was so sad that it wasn't part of the setlist. It would have been true gem.
Too bad, as they rehearsed it but didn't pick up for the final setlist.

But you never know, if they decided to dig another tunes for the tour..then there's surely possibility of hearing something even more rare song (perhaps).

Would be still a dream to hear perhaps CSIT or Infinite Dreams, there could be chance because both were played live on each albums tour but then totally forgotten.
My dream was to hear atleast ID when Maiden England tour started, but I was so sad that it wasn't part of the setlist. It would have been true gem.
Too bad, as they rehearsed it but didn't pick up for the final setlist.

But you never know, if they decided to dig another tunes for the tour..then there's surely possibility of hearing something even more rare song (perhaps).
I would love to hear Infinite Dreams live again, IMO their most underrated song. The story is they rehearsed it for Maiden England tour but decided not to include it. It's pretty certain we will never hear CSIT live again.

I would love to hear Infinite Dreams live again, IMO their most underrated song. The story is they rehearsed it for Maiden England tour but decided not to include it. It's pretty certain we will never hear CSIT live again.
Yep, I've come accept and realize that unfortunate truth that CSIT won't be getting back to setlists.
Infinite Dreams is my favorite Iron Maiden song...it would work with 3 guitars but surely Bruce still would nail it, Im pretty positive about it.
Im also certain that if they had seriously thought of playing some older songs (that were only played live on each album tour or otherwise long time ago) then they most likely would have featured already them on these history tours.
So, let's just hope and wait, I can surely cope if they decide to play the full Senjutsu or most of it..then maybe the actual final tour might feature something special but I won't yet think of that tour or day..

Would like to know will they release another volume to continue the history documentaries..entering 90's and we would have Donington 1992 as prime release for dvd/bluray and also the long waited 3lp-reissue.

Infinite Dreams is also my favorite song but I would be fine with a Maiden England 2 with the same setlist (prisoner, ssoass, moonchild, clairvoyant, afraid to shoot strangers) if it had still life too but I digress. I mostly want a new album cause they already played 3 important songs from the new album to a lot of people and they had ideas for a new one. Nicko is 70+ and time is valuable.

As much as I would love to see a Senjutsu tour under the concept of doing "a scaled down tour playing the full album for the diehards" I think that ship has sailed. Like others have pointed out I thought they might have done it this fall, but elected to extend the LOTB even more. So a new album tour in 2023 for an album that was released in 2021 and recorded in 2019 doesn't make much sense to me.

They said ID no longer works for some reason (cause it is dfficult I would say) and it was replaced with ATSS. So it is out of the question. I think that they would not continue with the Part4 history tour as it has been quite some time since the last one. I think what we can expect is either a Sunjutsu on full tour or another live album?lol

I would like to know what " didn't work" when rehersing infinite dreams. Seems a pretty odd excuse. Its not as tho its a deep cut they have never played before.

Probably just more laziness to iron things out so to speak. But it defiantly does work live

Speculation; but most likely the feeling they had when playing it not being right or someone not being comfortable with the song.

I would like to know what " didn't work" when rehersing infinite dreams.

Probably just more laziness to iron things out so to speak. But it defiantly does work live
Bruce couldn't perform it in a consistent way even back in 1988/1989. He vetoed against it. Maybe if they had played it in a lower key he could have done it though, but Maiden just doesn't do such things.

Bruce couldn't perform it in a consistent way even back in 1988/1989. He vetoed against it. Maybe if they had played it in a lower key he could have done it though, but Maiden just doesn't do such things.
I find it odd that they omit classics from there sets that Bruce doesnt feel up to doing, but will include newer songs like "red and the black" which is far more challenging to his vocal chords than ID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back