LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
The British Lion singer (Richard Taylor) praised the Cathedral and said it must be great to live in Köln. Attaboy, that's exactly what we want to hear. :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

All this talk about Greek cunt reminded me this scene from Gentelmen and how it's handled there. Enjoy and think about it!

I'm wondering if there's something Oedipal about this. The moment the artist you idolise shows some sort of weakness or reminds you they are nothing more than human, they need to be destroyed because they can no longer give you guidance.

No, I wasn't there, fair point. But I do see a damn lot of smoke on the right half towards the stage at the start of the song in this video from c. 0:37 on), and I have my doubts it's from the onstage pyros:

Sorry I missed this.

What smoke? There's smoke in the crowd from the flare that was in the centre, about 20m from the front? Bruce was pissed at a guy who was around 30m from the front and further right than Janick.

I think between Bruce talking about it, Steve getting on at Nicko for playing it with his tribute band, and time clearly not being on their side there's a decent chance that we could hear it on the Senjutsu tour. If not then possibly whatever greatest hits tour we get after that.
Yep. Nicko even said they might do it on the Senjutsu tour, let's hope Steve will listen to him. Bruce promises the live debut of the song since forever, although he recently said that they discussed it and that half of the band are ready to play it (and I don't have to mention the parts which they ''forgot'' how to play or are difficult, right lol).

Nicko's New Drum Kit - Part 2

-> SIT is his all time favorite Eddie.

-> The big kodo drum has the Japanese symbol for ''life'' on it. He wanted to play the intro of Senjutsu on it (from above the kit), but unfortunately the intro is not long enough.

Nicko's New Drum Kit - Part 2

-> SIT is his all time favorite Eddie.

-> The big kodo drum has the Japanese symbol for ''life'' on it. He wanted to play the intro of Senjutsu on it (from above the kit), but unfortunately the intro is not long enough.

That is something I would never have thought I'd read about modern-day Maiden songs! :lol:

Last edited:
For the Senjutsu tour, maybe it could be possible if the band chooses to have a "Satellite 15"-like long intro but with Nicko playing taiko drums. And then, after this 4 minutes intro, they could launch the tape of Senjutsu song intro like they do now in order for Nicko to have time to sit down behind his kit and then play the song normally.

Last edited:
For the Senjutsu tour, maybe it could be possible if the band chooses to have a "Satellite 15"-like long intro but with Nicko playing taiko drums. And then, after this 4 minutes intro, they could launch the tape of Senjutsu song intro like they do now in order for Nicko to have time to sit down behind his kit and then play the song normally.
That would sound like very like happening scenario next year!

I don't think there will be a dedicated Senjutsu tour next year. If they tour again next year, perhaps it will be a shorter tour like with "Give me Ed" in 2003 and they could just add 2 new Senjutsu songs to that show instead and do it below the radar. That's easier to sell. Then either a new album or retirement.

Last edited:
I don't think there will be a dedicated Senjutsu tour next year. If they tour again next year, perhaps it will be a shorter tour like with "Give me Ed" in 2003 and they could just add 2 new Senjutsu songs to that show instead and do it below the radar. That's easier to sell. Then either a new album or retirement.
Why do you think so?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back