Official 2020 Tour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local radio in nz just pulled a competition give away for the upcoming show guess they know something we all don't officially yet lol

"Earlier today Air New Zealand placed itself in a share trading halt and announced widespread cuts to its international and domestic services because of the worldwide impact of Covid-19 on its services.

It announced it was cutting its long haul capacity by 85 percent, suspending flights between Auckland and Chicago, San Francisco, Houston, Buenos Aires, Vancouver, Tokyo Narita, Honolulu, Denpasar and Taipei from 30 March to 30 June."

Bye bye LOTB 2020

"Earlier today Air New Zealand placed itself in a share trading halt and announced widespread cuts to its international and domestic services because of the worldwide impact of Covid-19 on its services.

It announced it was cutting its long haul capacity by 85 percent, suspending flights between Auckland and Chicago, San Francisco, Houston, Buenos Aires,
Vancouver, Tokyo Narita, Honolulu, Denpasar and Taipei from 30 March to 30 June.
"

Bye bye LOTB 2020

Yeah I'm currently in California and it's a right pain in the ass to return home now haha

Yeah I'm currently in California and it's a right pain in the ass to return home now haha
I was in NZ visiting family just a couple weeks ago, guess I really dodged a bullet. So thankful my trip was scheduled before all this madness broke out, as it seems international travel may grind to a complete stop pretty soon. Best of luck to you, hope you can get home soon.

Well and truly with air nz going down that's most your travel options to nz gone , I find myself with the full suspension from Lax to get one of these "skeleton" flights to bring kiwis home. Fun times lol

I wonder how that if at all will effect maidens travel plans if the tour still goes ahead surly they can't rely on one airline to find a way into the country haha

Yeah, the number of airlines going out of business makes this extremely unlikely. Even if the band somehow manage to transport their equipment around the world it'll be tough for fans to make it as some of us travel a long way for these shows.

Yeah, the number of airlines going out of business makes this extremely unlikely. Even if the band somehow manage to transport their equipment around the world it'll be tough for fans to make it as some of us travel a long way for these shows.

Well, the equipment is usually travelling in ship containers, if there is no EF1.

But still, unlikely...

If the tour gets cancelled, Maiden could stream their private liveshow from the rehearsal-place.
Perhaps, then they could also perform something that no-one was expecting as added little bonus..Empire Of The Clouds etc.

LOTB-shows was great as I said it earlier..it's sad if the tour gets cancellation but Im already waiting for the new album and new album tour.

If the tour gets cancelled, Maiden could stream their private liveshow from the rehearsal-place.
Perhaps, then they could also perform something that no-one was expecting as added little bonus..Empire Of The Clouds etc.

LOTB-shows was great as I said it earlier..it's sad if the tour gets cancellation but Im already waiting for the new album and new album tour.

With Bruce in Paris, Steve in Bahamas, Janick in Yarm, Nicko on Florida, Davey in Maui and Adrian on Cook fucking Islands (in fishing isolationas he calls it) of all places, this is extremely unlikely.

With Bruce in Paris, Steve in Bahamas, Janick in Yarm, Nicko on Florida, Davey in Maui and Adrian on Cook fucking Islands of all places, this is extremely unlikely.
Sadly, you're probably right. Maybe once the epidemic is on the downswing at least Bruce and a couple of the others will be able to convene and give us SOMETHING. The global Maiden family is going to be seriously hurting for some uplifting, hopeful news for a long time....

With Bruce in Paris, Steve in Bahamas, Janick in Yarm, Nicko on Florida, Davey in Maui and Adrian on Cook fucking Islands of all places, this is extremely unlikely.

Thought about that too getting the band all together in one place pre tour rehearsals will be a nightmare lol , due to land in Australia in 6 weeks I can't see it

Well, Bruce could fly his Eclipse and pick people up around the globe :)

However, I doubt flying to Hawaii and Cook Islands in a Eclipse is a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back