Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not know there was a third tour leg. I did not expect they would just keep it going for that long. I mean 3 years of playing the same songs? :)

No you don't. Loads of other bands are releasing albums. Go listen to some other new music instead.
Good point. A bunch of us did our albums of the decade here:

Feel free to listen to some :)

View attachment 11295
Adrian Smith's wife explains Adrian's absence from the most recent family's pics:
"He's up to something!"

Finishing touches on the new album?
Well, I think so!

Well, this 2 weeks after NYE are the only space for any Maiden activity, since Steve resumes the BL tour in Orlando next saturday.

So, it might be entirely possible that they are listening to final mixes of the album or recording a music video. Bu, on the other hand, they can be just holding meetings about the future, past LOTB.

There won't be any till the tour starts for Sure where Bruce most likely ramp up talk about new music and the future , but no official announcement till after the tour I would say so quite a while off haha
Which isn't too long! :) Seems like only yesterday we were tracking Kevin Shirleys movements in Paris and then Dennis Stratton gave us a gift on Steve's birthday.

At this point, I think this could be the scenario:

• Bruce hints at the new album A LOT during this year's third leg to make the hype grow and grow
• Album announcement in August, a week or two after the Legacy Of The Beast era is officialy closed. Album cover, tracklist and maybe even a new track already available to listen (as it was for "El Dorado") in that same month.
• Album released between October and December.
• New Tour starts in February 2021

I would tend to exclude the chance to get something official (any announcement, teaser or release) before the end of July..

At this point, I think this could be the scenario:

• Bruce hints at the new album A LOT during this year's third leg to make the hype grow and grow
• Album announcement in August, a week or two after the Legacy Of The Beast era is officialy closed. Album cover, tracklist and maybe even a new track already available to listen (as it was for "El Dorado") in that same month.
• Album released between October and December.
• New Tour starts in February 2021

I would tend to exclude the chance to get something official (any announcement, teaser or release) before the end of July..

This is a very reasonable scenario.

Album announcement in August, single in September and album release in October. Tour announcement in November. Merry xmas in December.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back