Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a long interview with Steve very recently where he mentioned filming the next part of the tour or something like that.
Can you share that interview?

Next part of the tour...2020 leg? Hmm, I thought they would use recordings from 2018/2019 legs. They probably think the RIR live stream is good enough to be representative for 2018/2019 setlist, so that's why they will film the 2020 leg - I'm ok with that (especially if they change something in the setlist).

Would make sense if they filmed something next year, get the 17th album out and hold off releasing a legacy package till later on

Most likely, yes.

I guess we can at least rule out the option of the album being released before LOTB tour by now.

So, all things considered, I hope and I believe they'll release it after the LOTB tour. I mean, they're not getting any younger. I wouldn't be surprised if they announce it after the tour!

(Yes, I'm being bit of a jerk here)

Last edited:
When the 3rd leg was announced, I was worried we might not get a new album until 2021 so regardless of when it's released, it's nice to know that it will most likely happen next year.

We still do not have proof for this.
The evidence is pretty much undeniable. Especially considering Shirleys post about a "not so secret project" (i.e. it's not been announced but we all know it happened)

When the 3rd leg was announced, I was worried we might not get a new album until 2021 so regardless of when it's released, it's nice to know that it will most likely happen next year.
Could be early 2021. It probably won't affect the touring plans if it's out late 2020 or early 2021.

Do you think it's been recorded or not?

I don't know. It's possible they did, but until I have official confirmation or absolute, positive proof, I will behave as if they didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back