Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they could be done with the Ed Force one style touring or they would have for leg 3 or even done down under after the dates this year with it.
It's likely the album could be promoted during leg 3 as opposed waiting till the tour is over to hear anything. They probably follow the BOS pattern get the album out September , release tour dates for a possible Feb start that also opens the door for UK dates later in the year as the first leg would be done come May.

I bet they would be doing an extensive UK tour in 2021.

Then you get Bruce saying we'll probably hear solo material from him in 2021 and he talks about wanting to even tour in that capacity and it almost seems like he's anticipating having plenty of time in 2021 to pursue his interests outside of Iron Maiden.

First he would have to finish the album and he does not seem to be in a hurry to do so.

Play it in Skopje, the ultimate troll move.
I'm a few hours ahead of you, buddy.

I'm a few hours ahead of you, buddy.

It's called Time Zones. Why rub it in? :confused:

I figured LOTB ended up stretching out to three years due to market demand and the realization that they can't do tours like the 2016 leg of TBOS anymore. It was too much in one year for the band. So that caused them to space out the dates and this created the option to either go for the album tour in 2020 and an earlier release, or a third year of LOTB in the various lucrative markets in Europe and also Australia and Asia etc. where they rarely visit overall and barely ever on a non-album tour. Obviously the demand is there, so why not choose LOTB3?

The one thing I'm a little nervous about is how this affects the next album tour cycle. I'm not sure even Europe has enough demand to support an album tour in 2021, but at the same time it'd be pretty unusual for the band to start with an American tour for a new album. Then you get Bruce saying we'll probably hear solo material from him in 2021 and he talks about wanting to even tour in that capacity and it almost seems like he's anticipating having plenty of time in 2021 to pursue his interests outside of Iron Maiden.

Well they won't do a European tour so soon in 2021 so that's pretty much almost ruled out other than UK dates . Even being unusual to start an album tour in America it seems very likely this time and perhaps it will be a Feb start ending around may , then back for UK dates to end. So mabye Bruce does anticipate the the rest of the year off after that but you can't take too much of what he says as that reliable haha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back