Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last FoI recording shows how Bruce's voice turned out to be 'deeper', some 30 years after his solo FoI performance. A deeper and darker tone, more restrained and less airy at times, but also more present with a fuller body during vibratos. He has no problem whatsoever in terms of reaching and staying with the high notes.

He was singing FoI like a young boy in the past; now he is more like the old man who stands on the hill. Based on this imagination, I speculate that the next one will be (one of) the heaviest albums in the book of Maiden.

I speculate that the next one will be (one of) the heaviest albums in the book of Maiden.
If the production doesn't get in the way, yeah. :p Wouldn't mind hearing some really heavy Maiden for once, although if that's sacrificing quality then they may as well stick with what they've been doing. Really, I'll be satisfied (more or less) with whatever they give me.

Fake news at its best. I was excited for a second.

A very unconfirmed rumour is saying that Iron Maiden will tour in the States next year in support of the new album, with Testament as openers.

That really makes no sense. They’re not going to tour the US twice in a row. If anything it’d be an Ed Force One tour with some stops in America. Otherwise it’ll be Europe again.

That really makes no sense. They’re not going to tour the US twice in a row. If anything it’d be an Ed Force One tour with some stops in America. Otherwise it’ll be Europe again.

Ed force one tour with Australia, nz , Japan and probably a few USA stops like LA , new York and Florida

Well, personally, I hope it's true. But I ain't gonna hold my breath...
If it does happen I bet the first show is in Sunrise again...

They were going to tour with Megadeth in the U.S, before Dickinson got sick, for the TBOS tour so this rumor actually makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back