Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody corrected me on this before; TFF was recorded 11 or 12 months before release, if I recall correctly. They also aired a new song on the road inbetween times. So Maiden do break their own rules so expect both the expected and the unexpected.
Maybe Burces book shows at the end of the year will be used to announce a new album. Or not.
Nope. TFF was recorded in January-March of 2010.

Just checked wiki. It was released on the 13th of August so it was out by the time the last 5 shows of the 2010 tour were played.
This is because you're thinking that new Maiden album is going to release in the first days of october, isn't it?

It's possible, but… damn I don't remember what they did it in those months since August to February when they begun with the 2nd leg and also begun to play new songs from The Final frontier album.

This is because you're thinking that new Maiden album is going to release in the first days of october, isn't it?

Yeah I had a look at the tour dates for this year. I still think it won't be out until the tour is over, but maybe there is a chance it might be out towards the end of the tour, maybe after the US dates are over.

I'm not sure if it's the right place to post this do apologies if not, but the tour rumours have now escalated. It's now become a Judas Priest and Iron Maiden tour, with Testament, Obituary and The Raven Age opening and will be called The Metal Legions Tour.

Sounds 110% shite especially after Ian Hill's comments but what do you think?

I'm not sure if it's the right place to post this do apologies if not, but the tour rumours have now escalated. It's now become a Judas Priest and Iron Maiden tour, with Testament, Obituary and The Raven Age opening and will be called The Metal Legions Tour.

I'm agree with you, it's bullshit

It literally sounds like they're reading our speculation on Maidenfans and reporting it verbatim.

That tour would suck.

I love Testament and would love to see them on the same bill as Iron Maiden but there's no way this tour would happen. Iron Maiden don't do package tours. They're a big enough draw even with crap like The Raven Age supporting.

That proposed tour makes zero sense. Why would Maiden take Priest when they can fill big arenas (in the U.S) and football stadiums (everywhere else) on their own ? Having bands like testament or even Obituary as support kind of makes sense, the Judas Priest part doesn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back