Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Each to their own. To me it is a good song featuring most of Steve's cliches that is overstretched, although the instrumental part is pretty good.

I think The Red and the Black is brilliant in the way it stitches together "Steve's cliches". I do understand the criticism; it is kind of a Maiden Frankenstein's monster. But I think it just works, even if it shouldn't. Rocks my world. But yeah, just my opinion.

Last edited:
We can certainly talk about what we want to see on the next album, but keep in mind this thread is primarily for rumours and speculation, rather than dreamlists.

We have lots of rumour and speculation regarding the existence of an Album 17; we have nothing about the content of same.

I love how everybody has already made up their mind about an album which exists in entirely hypothetical state at this point.

I think they could release 2 albums in 1 year, something like they did with A Real Live One and A real Dead One, GNR did it at the same time 2 double albums. Or W.AS.P. with the Neon God…I'm dreaming I know

To be honest the only reunion album I don't like is TFF, and even that still has 2 belting songs on it (Talisman and WTWWB)

The rest of the reunion albums have plenty to like.

Kevin Shirley says that will reunite with his family in one month so…the album –that we think that they are recording– needs one month to be mixed, mastered and finnished (aprox 15th june that it's the date that the band would begin to rehersal the second leg of the Legacy of the Beast Tour)

keep in mind this thread is primarily for rumours and speculation [...]
We have lots of rumour and speculation regarding the existence of an Album 17; we have nothing about the content of same.
I love how everybody has already made up their mind about an album which exists in entirely hypothetical state at this point.
So, the mods want to both encourage more speculation about content and then complain about people speculating about content. At least we got that cleared up! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back