Your Maiden blasphemy

KidInTheDark666

What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine too
I think you'll find that this opinion (which is erroneously stated as fact) is not in the majority.
Sure, but are you aware that this is the blasphemy thread? I guess not.

It's funny that I can post this same opinion 10 times here and always get the same shocked reactions.

KidInTheDark666

What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine too
I'm not shocked, nor do I see many shocked reactions. I don't think anyone really cares that much if you have bad taste.
You seem to care enough to comment on this subject. If you opened your eyes a bit more, you could see a shocked reaction right there below my post. I'm sure there'll be more of those once time passes. Also, taste is subjective. It's not like yours is any better than mine, regardless of what you often seem to think.

I don't care about your opinions, I care about the way you phrase them. I went through this same thing with @Diesel 11. You can have all the opinions you want - phrase them as opinions. When you state them as fact, it gets people going and leads to bad blood.
I understand your point, but I thought it'd be obvious to others that I'm only stating my personal opinion when I post something to a thread about only personal opinions.