Why not Paul Dianno instead of Blaze?

Reality is that some people actually think that Maiden made the right choice when they hired Blaze.
Or reality might say...they were scrambling after Bruce left and tried to find a replacement that would help further their success, and then when it didn't work out that way...they brought back Bruce #reality (and Bruce's solo efforts weren't super amazing either) . Bruce needs Maiden and Maiden needs Bruce, it's a symbiotic relationship.

Um... what?

tenor.gif

Wow, what an amazing discovery you've made. As it turns out, people have differing opinions on things!
And clearly people have notoriously thin skins and no sense of humor. I have an opnion, others have an opinion and we disagree...and that is ok and we are discussing it. But it doesn't change the (dare I say) 'fact' that the Blaze was extinguished because it didn't work for Maiden's bottom line or a great concert experience (that you get today in 2018 with Bruce at the helm). I say 'fact' because there is a darn good reason Maiden fired Blaze, and I agree with them. #sotheresthat

But nobody here even said they shouldn't have fired Blaze! You're just trying to make things unnecessarily complicated, you might as well be a troll (as I suspect).

But nobody here even said they shouldn't have fired Blaze! You're just trying to make things unnecessarily complicated, you might as well be a troll (as I suspect).
But it's the "why did they fire Blaze?" that the reality deniers have a hard time with.
I didn't call you a name like 'troll', now tht's just immature...lol #seehowthatworks?

You're the one having a hard time accepting that literally everyone in this thread disagree with you.
And that is ok I didn't realize I was supposed to be in the same 'group think'. I don't need to be like everyone else.

...but no one has answered the question of ...Why did they fire Blaze? #justsayin

Plus, I've never seen anyone deny that Blaze had a lot of problems during live performances, and Maiden were right to sack him for that (especially considering that Bruce was willing to come back), but Paul did too back in the '80s. So... I guess he also must've been a "wrong choice"?

They may have fired Blaze because they realised they missed working with Bruce and were disappointed with Blaze’s live performances.

Plus, I've never seen anyone deny that Blaze had a lot of problems during live performances, and Maiden were right to sack him for that (especially considering that Bruce was willing to come back), but Paul did too back in the '80s. So... I guess he also must've been a "wrong choice"?
...still no one has answered the question of ...Why did they fire Blaze? #justsayin

And that is ok I didn't realize I was supposed to be in the same 'group think'. I don't need to be like everyone else.
Tell me, when and where did I say that? We all accept that you have a different opinion, and we're not forcing what we think on you as if it were an irrefutable fact like you've been doing.

You're the one having a hard time accepting that literally everyone in this thread disagree with you.

Tell me, when and where did I say that? We all accept that you have a different opinion, and we're not forcing what we think on you as if it were an irrefutable fact like you've been doing.

Are you seroius, see your previous post, are you like 18 or something? So what if everyone disagrees with me...

Back