Why not Paul Dianno instead of Blaze?

Why didn't Maiden sign free-agent Paul Dianno when Bruce left, instead of Blaze? I am sure it would have been more well recieved and really would have been kind of cool. I bet the songs would have been better too. #blazefornever

Part of the reason he was kicked out was due to his unprofessional attitude and drug taking. Why bring that back?
I believe that drug taking isn't the biggest problem in this case. Bruce took some too. As long as it doesn't lead to downturn of the performance. See Syd Barret.

Part of the reason he was kicked out was due to his unprofessional attitude and drug taking. Why bring that back?
We don't know... but Paul could have settled down in his drug use by the time the Blaze option was on the table. #paulwouldhavebeenbetter
And more albums and concert tickets would have been sold...just sayin!

We don't know... but Paul could have settled down in his drug use by the time the Blaze option was on the table. #paulwouldhavebeenbetter
And more albums and concert tickets would have been sold...just sayin!
Are you an Iron Maiden fan or a Blaze Bayley hater? :nuts2:

You have no way of knowing that more albums and concert tickets would have been sold with Paul on vocals again. No way at all. Can you even imagine him trying to sing some of the Bruce-era songs ten years after his prime? Would he even get the words right? Paul fitted the style Iron Maiden had for their first two albums but not after that. Iron Maiden moved on from that style and bringing Paul back would have been a regressive step.

Doing drugs is very common in show business. More than people think.

By the way & off-topic, the same phenomenon goes to homosexuality in the industry mentioned above.

They did not make a mistake with Blaze, he is a much better singer than Paul, and The X Factor is a much better album than both Paul's albums. The problem was the fact that nobody could replace the best heavy metal singer of all time.

Why didn't Maiden sign free-agent Paul Dianno when Bruce left, instead of Blaze? I am sure it would have been more well recieved and really would have been kind of cool. I bet the songs would have been better too. #blazefornever
Because Blaze was actually good.

They did not make a mistake with Blaze, he is a much better singer than Paul, and The X Factor is a much better album than both Paul's albums. The problem was the fact that nobody could replace the best heavy metal singer of all time.
:lol::lol::lol:

Back