The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Th

Ristifer said:
That is very good news. I didn't think it was too bad on AMOLAD, except on FTGGOG. That was kinda over the top for me.

Not to mention the playbook they took from The X Factor. Judgementcoughofcoughheavencough.

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

It's true, while the repetitive choruses are annoying...they fit the music. Considering the background music, what else could you say to make it sound good? Some songs don't even have choruses like Trooper...it's just oh oh oh oh oh... But it still sounds frigging great

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

02:15AM 26°C stealth mode on (headfones because wife's sleeping) going over the samples again and again and again

I'm probably in the minority in loving the repetitiveness of FTGGOG. I supposed to break it up a little, they should have saved the 3rd verse for after the instrumental break.

Hello, y'all. New to this forum/site. Been waiting for the album to come out and am eager for a leak. Excited. I love Maiden since the beginning with Paul, but their newer albums aren't bad. Hoping this one tops them. From the samples, the production sounds the best it has in years. If there's a leak, can one of your gentlemen kindly PM me the link? I'd sell my soul for one atm.  :dead:

I can't begin to describe how bad I want to hear this right now. Its like, I want to hear it so bad that I can't describe it.

Like describing color to a creature w/o eyes?

I look forward to being here after the release. We will have endless discussions and debates, elevating the forums to a new level of entertainment.

Oh, it's gonna be great!

Too bad it's only 3:30 AM in Germany. Of course, we shouldn't count on that too much.

It's 9:32pm here. I'm tired but I'm going to push it tonight.
huh huh...push...huh huh.

Does anyone have a favorite song based on the 30-second samples? Mine's probably Coming Home.

10:32 over here, sadly i have Embryology class tomorrow (Biology University). Cant stay >_>

Isle of Avalon. That sounds like it might be special.

As long as people keep serious commentary to the right place, I'm sure we'll have a great time :)

Isle of Avalon is my best bet for best song on the album, but favourite SAMPLE i THINK its Mother of Mercy.

This album is masturbation material at this point. I think an alien is going to pop out of my chest right about now.
And see, its not like the album will leak at the exact time this store opens. Dude has to grab it, go on a computer, use some half-ass ripping program, etc, etc. Oh God, this is going to take forever, isn't it?

Back