The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

LordMaiden said:
This album is masturbation material at this point. I think an alien is going to pop out of my chest right about now.
:D

from the samples the alchemist and starblind but i do belive that the all album is going to be something like mind bloing from another world

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

Hey people the song is called Isle of Avalon, not Tower of Babel

Invisible said:
Hey people the song is called Isle of Avalon, not Tower of Babel

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AWESOME. You get 10 praises.

lol Invisible.

My favorite samples, are Satellite 15,  Coming Home, and Isle Of Avalon.

Alright, what are the odds this thing leaks at all?

It's gonna leak, man. It will leak. Just relax, son.  :)

why didn't they officially release the samples??

I would fuck Megan Fox just to get album right now XD

Fuck, Maiden's plane has been severely damaged in Finland  :mad:

Abgehter der Peter, are you in Holland? By now this kind of post is sure to cause a bit of panic, specially coming from Holland or Germany

NinjaSamurai said:
I would fuck Megan Fox just to get album right now XD

She has a penis.

She gave it to Megatron when the cameras were off.

So, has it been confirmed that a store in Germany will be selling it on Monday?
Stan said:
Fuck, Maiden's plane has been severely damaged in Finland  :mad:
Oh no! Was it from storm damage?

I haven't been online for a while now, and I just read that Travis was attacked by a troll? What happened, exactly, and which thread?

Back