The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

Stan said:
The first one in the link I've posted.

The link just takes me to the enter a zip code page.

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

Twarkle said:
The link just takes me to the enter a zip code page.

11204. NY.

travis anynews about the "someone at another Maiden forum is claiming it leaked just today" thit you get a answer?

Stan said:
11204. NY.

Oh you know what?  When I check the full page for the store I was at it says the same thing.  My guess is it just means it's available to order now.

Twarkle said:
Oh you know what?  When I check the full page for the store I was at it says the same thing.  My guess is it just means it's available to order now.

It's GOTTA be in the store. Of course they'll deny it.

Stan said:
It's GOTTA be in the store. Of course they'll deny it.

I have never seen new releases, CD's or DVD's show up at a retail store 10 days before release, so my guess is it's just how their website functions.

For what it's worth, which isn't much, I was on IRC talking with a guy who claims he works at a store in the Netherlands (Nederland) that will be getting the cd's tomorrow.  Now, I have no reason to believe this guy other than the fact that he was on an IRC channel that you couldn't just find on your own, wouldn't impress anybody by lying, and would be permanently kicked from if you were spreading leak/new release lies.

Of course none of that info is a revelation as we all expect it to leak tomorrow night, but I think it means that at the moment there still is no one with a cd to leak.  I could be wrong, my wife tells me that I am all the time.

Unless someone can actually prove they talked to someone at best buy to verify its in the store, I doubt it. It sounds like it's just able to be ordered & picked up or delivered 8/17.

Twarkle said:
 I could be wrong, my wife tells me that I am all the time.

I think you and LordMaiden are both driving your wives nuts with this stuff, lol.
Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
:eek: What could those amazing first 30 seconds be?

Even though the quality sounds better than the recent Maiden albums, especially on El Dorado, I don't think that's Maiden, but it's weird someone put it right there.

So...I hear these are our new digs for waiting impatiently, after the other thread closed.

Nice place....I like the curtains.

LooseCannon said:
That guy registered just to take a jab at Travis, and his account is now pending deletion.

You seemed more inclined to ban me than that asshole. Really weird...

Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
:eek: What could those amazing first 30 seconds be?

I believe it's Blaze's solo material.

Jeffmetal said:
You seemed more inclined to ban me than that asshole. Really weird...

Remain perfectly still. He's a moderator...and their vision is based on movement!

;)

That link is hoax and Harna just post shit: one of the dumbest and funniless users on a forum in the history of virtual universe.

Great place to put it. "the madness forum". Because the wait is driving some of us MAD!!!
wet-mad-cat-sink.jpg

Khan said:
Remain perfectly still. He's a moderator...and their vision is based on movement!

;)

Yeah. I got 605 posts of crap here. Great consideration. Give me a break, man. ::)

Back