The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
Does it really matter where the thread is as long as we eventually get the music?

In the context of forum drama, yes. There was a wonderful building of suspense in the other thread. Now the shit is back to square one. Bummer.

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

We should have blood sacrifices to appease the gods in hopes that the album will leak tonight!

Oh well, let's move on now. :)

Personally, I'm just as excited and pumped up. :yey:

Stan said:
How come our posts don't count here?
Khan, is Isle of Avalon about king Arthur? :)

It doesn't appear to be. He's not mentioned. Unless there's some subtle hints about him in the story that's told, that I'm simply not aware of. It does have some relation to the stories about the Isle Of Avalon in wikipedia, though. I'll give you a little glimpse, that I don't believe breaks my promise not to leak the lyrics...

Through the western isle
I hear the dead awaken
Rising slowly to the call of Avalon

The cauldron of the head of Annwyn
laced with envy
Dark around its edge with
pearl and destiny

The phrase "Mother Goddess" is repeated many times (no, not in a row...lol), and it appears to be the story of a person journeying to the Isle to pass on.

I'm feeling kind of down now. Maybe the change of location is a pretext of things to come. Maybe when we do finally hear the new album, we will be bummed to discover Celine Dion does a duet with Dickinson on Mother of Mercy.

Khan, thanks! All these lyrics are sounding great. Steve must have taken some really hard drugs this time around.

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Th

I'm going to move all the stuff into this thread guys. Don't worry. You'll still have your climax, LordMaiden. All over the place.

And Jeff, sorry to scare you, but that's one of the big rules. Just don't do it again ;)

These lyrics...the entire album's worth....are easily the most ambitious the band has ever written. Most of them definitely not your typical Maiden lyrics. I said this once on another thread here. The people that complain that Maiden are too repetitive in their lyrics....well...they'll have to find something else to complain about. :lol:

It appears that there's at least 3 songs that don't even have a chorus...lyrically.

PS....I reallllly hate that f**king thing that "warns" you about other posts that are made, and makes you hit the post button repeatedly.

LooseCannon said:
I'm going to move all the stuff into this thread guys. Don't worry. You'll still have your climax, LordMaiden. All over the place.

And Jeff, sorry to scare you, but that's one of the big rules. Just don't do it again ;)

I'll try. :p

Woah, woah...what's moving where, dude?

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Th

Khan said:
PS....I reallllly hate that f**king thing that "warns" you about other posts that are made, and makes you hit the post button repeatedly.

Old Timers consider that warning a badge of honour.

Khan said:
These lyrics...the entire album's worth....are easily the most ambitious the band has ever written. Most of them definitely not your typical Maiden lyrics. I said this once on another thread here. The people that complain that Maiden are too repetitive in their lyrics....well...they'll have to find something else to complain about. :lol:

Ridiculously refreshing.

When Maiden announced a new album, one of the first things i thought was: Man, it would be cool if the songs in this album didnt repeat or have very repetitive chorus... those news are very refreshing indeed!

That's what killed Brave New World - the song - if you ask me. But you didn't ask me. I asked myself.

Khan said:
You can turn it off. Click "profile">"look and layout preferences" and check "Don't warn on new replies made while posting."

RMGadelha said:
When Maiden announced a new album, one of the first things i thought was: Man, it would be cool if the songs in this album didnt repeat or have very repetitive chorus... those news are very refreshing indeed!
That is very good news. I didn't think it was too bad on AMOLAD, except on FTGGOG. That was kinda over the top for me.

Ristifer said:
That is very good news. I didn't think it was too bad on AMOLAD, except on FTGGOG. That was kinda over the top for me.

FTGGOG AND The Longest Day.

Back